Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Killing Floor Forums > Killing Floor News and Announcements > News and Announcements

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.  
Old 04-26-2012, 09:01 AM
Break Blocks Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenioX View Post
1st of June if I am not wrong
Oooh, it would be cool if they made a small trailer or something to advertise female characters.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TW]Wilsonam View Post
Update on all this for you... we've been discussing this with Iceberg, who have been discussing with the retailers and so on... we definitely underestimated the demand from the existing player base. Another lesson learned.

We can't square all the details away with retailers over a weekend, obviously, but Iceberg are talking to them about "exclusivity" and we'll try and bottom it out on Monday. Iceberg's view, like ours, was that this was aimed at attracting some new players through retail. But now looks like we'll set it up so existing players CAN get Ash in a couple of months - the retailers will take it out big time on Iceberg if they don't get something exclusive out of it. But Iceberg are good guys - they are willing to let us turn this into future DLC.

In the meantime, the Gold Edition IS still good value for anyone buying the full set, or for anyone who can trade/gift away the spare parts. It will also be the only way to get the first female character and voicepack for a couple of months.

Yoshi or I will update as we dot all the "i"s and cross all the "t"s next week. Just that this, directly or otherwise involves Iceberg, us, printers, distributors AND retailers - all of whom have their expectations. Not to mention Steam.
I'm impressed with this response. Thank you for proving again that you guys actually listen.

It's a Giant Enemy Crab!

Times the M-16 and/or a variant of it have been suggested in the last year: 23
Old 04-26-2012, 03:42 PM

Hot.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:03 PM

When new weapons??? XP
Good Job
I love this game.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicente947 View Post
When new weapons??? XP
If there are actually gonna be new weapons, and the female character is coming soon as well, then I won't be surprised we're gonna see this:
Spoiler!
Old 04-27-2012, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenioX View Post
If there are actually gonna be new weapons, and the female character is coming soon as well, then I won't be surprised we're gonna see this:
Seriously, I would love to see a hot pink M14. I'd use that **** every game.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:00 PM

Yay lets all waste our money buying the game again for a single playable character. Great job being manipulative.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodedthefox View Post
Yay lets all waste our money buying the game again for a single playable character. Great job being manipulative.
They've already announced that you can just buy the DLC when it comes out. :P
Old 04-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
They've already announced that you can just buy the DLC when it comes out. :P
He just needs to... *puts on glasses*
Spoiler!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
Old 04-30-2012, 03:40 AM

Olá para todos, sou do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. De todos os jogos que possuo no Steam, o Killing Floor é o meu favorito. Não me canso de jogar Killing Floor, tenho 1736 horas de jogo e não me canso de jogar, quero sempre mais...

Fico feliz em ver lançamentos de mapas novos, lançamentos de DLCs com novos skins de personagens, novas proezas, etc... Mas fico triste de ver que o jogo ao mesmo tempo é tão abandonado pelos desenvolvedores.

A iniciativa de lançar um "Killing Floor Gold Edition" é maravilhora, tanto é que já comprei o meu BOX é estou aguardando ancioso o lannçamento. Agora eu pergunto: Tripwire porque não aproveitar para corrigir tantos e tantos bugs do jogo?

A preocupação da Tripwire é maior em lançar um Skin de mulher do que corrigir problemas antigos que o jogo possui a muito tempo. Agora vamos poder jogar com um Skin feminino para esbarrar nos bugs dos mapas, que muitas vezes são fáceis de serem corrigidos pela Tripwire e que não são consertados não se sabe porque?!

Aqui no Brasil, tenho muitos amigos brasileiros que são apaixondos pelo Killing Floor e a critica que fazem é sempre a mesma, o jogo é bom mas cheio de bugs.

Mesmo eu tendo comprado o R.O.2, joguei muito pouco e voltei para o Killing Floor. Sempre vejo atualizações para o R.O.2 e raramente uma atualização para o Killing Floor.

Outra situação desagradavel é que a primeira notícia oficial sobre o lançamento do Skin feminino era que o jogador só poderia ter esse Skin se comprasse o BOX GOLD, 5 dias depois é falado que será lançado um DLC no Steam com esse Skin. O que acontece com o pessoal que correu para comprar o box só por causa do Skin Femino? Injustiça!

Tripwire, porfavor, retomem o trabalho no desenvolvimento do Killing Floor e façam melhorias significativas dentro do jogo ou lancem logo o Killing FLoor 2 para a alegria dos fanáticos pelo Killing Floor, e olha que não são poucos. Tripwire, vamos parar de enrolar e vamos trabalhar!!!

Meu perfil no Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990580205/
Old 04-30-2012, 11:29 PM

This is absolute bs. i bought the game, which i very rarely do because most games suck. i absolutly hate content that becomes impossible to get. like the ro character and the event characters. since i bought the game with all the dlc's. ive been waiting for another dlc to come out so i can give tripwire more money which they deserve. But come on. i cant buy the gold edition on steam, but instead get to bay like 10 times the amount i paid for killing floor in the first place to get one more character. I honestly feel like tripwire has just kicked me in the nuts and stood there laughing at my face while im in the fetus position crying.
now come on seriously. female gamers are the most blazay gamers there are. all my female friends who play kf wouldent buy this.

perhaps tripwire are so stoked they made one million sales they are trying to get 2 million by making all there fans rebuy the game.... not just rebuy it but pay more then the first time they bought it. all this does is just makes me remember why i dont buy games.

like i said earlyer i would be happy paying for a dlc, even for ONE character.

hmmm and if i bought the gold edition who would i give the stuff away to? maby i can give it to my cat and teach that how to play killing floor cause all my mates have it with all the dlcs.

EPIC FAIL. MUCH HATE. FIX IT...
Old 05-02-2012, 02:50 AM

I only have the steampunk dlc from summercamp event on steam, so this gold-pack is profitable for me... tho id buy it even if i had all the dlc-s. Have been playing since the first mod and still cant really put my finger on what makes this game so damn cool, but it is.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:12 AM

Default fail fail fail fail fail

Well Slappy's post #28 pretty much said it perfectly.

I've already given away 6 copies of this game & purchased all the DLC.

Steam trade is useless due to the $5 and under sales (which are the reason every KF player has already gifted KF to their friends).

So much fail it hurts.

That said, if and when the gold box goes on sale for ~$2.50 I'll buy it. Until then the gold box can go **** its self.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrazer View Post

Steam trade is useless due to the $5 and under sales (which are the reason every KF player has already gifted KF to their friends).

So much fail it hurts.

That said, if and when the gold box goes on sale for ~$2.50 I'll buy it. Until then the gold box can go **** its self.
You obviously didn't read the latest news so stop being a d*** and do the proper thing. Give TWI respect already for their work.

www.fluxiservice.com - Friendly, supportive game server host awaiting your arrival.
>> My Custom Content Archive <<
Old 05-06-2012, 02:38 PM
_〆(・∀・)_旦~ The Late Night Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrazer View Post

So much fail it hurts.

Read this, newer update.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...ad.php?t=78194

Greater Good Games
KillingFloorServer: 204.145.81.18:7707
  This is the last developer post in this thread.   #136  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:52 PM
VP, Tripwire Int.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavek View Post
What he said - and closing the thread so not too many more people try and make the same mistake!
Closed Thread