Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Red Orchestra 2 / Rising Storm Forums > RO2/RS General > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 11:35 AM

Default Red orchestra 2 enhancements soon please

Hi as a RO2 player with over a thousand hours playing and enjoying every moment of it even the bad rounds I am abit concerned about a certain upcoming eastern front game to be released in the near future. Tripwire needs to release the new enhancements before this new game is released we can't offord to lose any more players, though we will lose some anyway like all ways to a new game, so please release soon Tripwire and get the edge.

What do you think guys
Old 05-06-2012, 12:09 PM

I dont think that Invasion 1944 is really a concurrence to Red Orchestra 2. RO2 is much more infantry focused, while Invasion 44 is basically ArmA2 in World War 2.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:31 PM
One Man Ostfront Band

We already have a thread concerning comparisons of both games, as futile as I think it is to do so, in the gaming section of the boards. Please post your concerns and/or suggestions there and keep it civil.

RO2 is to see quite an update in the future, changes that have occurred in the current beta process. TW has made it clear they will continue to work on RO2 for years to come if need be.
Closed Thread