Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Red Orchestra 2 / Rising Storm Forums > RO2/RS General > Ideas and Suggestions

Old 05-03-2012, 07:47 AM

Default Stalinian buildings

Tripwire please create map with Stalinian buildings (it remenber me COD 1 solo missions !! ) It will be wonderfull. Big and High stalinian buildings, it s what need RO 2 ! I hope one day to see it in RO 2.
When you will finish the patch bringing sdkfz 251 (and T70 and panzer III) - create the map Tractor work specialy for this vehicule !!
Old 05-03-2012, 03:31 PM

Are you play Fallenfighters map? those buildings around is Stalinian like you say.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAPOR View Post
Are you play Fallenfighters map? those buildings around is Stalinian like you say.
You are ritgh. Ok but more maps with stalinian style will be welcome in RO 2 i think
Old 05-05-2012, 07:44 AM

I dont cae about the buildings I would like to see more bigger maps, like berezina in rost or many Darkest hour maps! The problem with the game is not the gameplay, itīs the maps! On bigger maps u get this ro/dh feeling that I missed most of the time in ro2

Playing HOS as "Lizard-King"
Old 05-05-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unterscharfuhrer View Post
I dont cae about the buildings I would like to see more bigger maps, like berezina in rost or many Darkest hour maps! The problem with the game is not the gameplay, itīs the maps! On bigger maps u get this ro/dh feeling that I missed most of the time in ro2
Sorry but i don't think so. On little map, i don't found again the "stalingradkessel feeling", "basovka feeling" or "zithomir feeling". Same problem will exist in big map i think. On big map we will not found a "berezina feeling". We maybe feel something but it will be not RO 1 feeling. RO 2 is not RO 1. You are playing to RO 2 with RO 1 feeling. RO 2 is ANOTHER game than RO 1. (I think it s the goal of Tripwire : their goal is not to create a RO 1 with RO 2 graphism.) They will win when you will found a RO 2 feeling !