• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Official - Who is your favorite DLC

The Official - Who is your favorite DLC

• Agent Wilkes

Votes: 40 10.1%
  • Foundry Worker Aldridge

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • DJ Scully

Votes: 67 16.9%
  • Dr. Gary Glover:

Votes: 21 5.3%
  • Mr. Foster

Votes: 105 26.4%
  • Security Officer Thorne aka "Carnivore"

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • Lance-Corporal Lee Baron

Votes: 23 5.8%
  • Mike Noble

Votes: 20 5.0%
  • Paramedic Alfred Anderson

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • The Ball Hero

Votes: 14 3.5%
  • Kerry Fitzpatrick

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Harold Hunt

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • Trooper Clive Jenkins

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Captain Sir Richard Wiggins

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Baddest Santa

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
well i bought all the packs but the ones i really like are foster, kev and my favourite lee baron.

is there a console command to change skins mid game?

even better, it would be nice to assign a certain skin to each of your perks - i'd really like that.
Not that it makes any real difference but if that was a menu feature of the game it's something i'd appreciate.

Upvote 0
Mr. Foster sure seems to be loved, but my second favourite would be the Pyro itself... if that counts as DLC.
Mr. Foster is just better since he has better features compared to the Pyro itself.
Mainly, Mr. Fosters gas mask is longer, compared to the Pyro's, which is short and makes it seem a bit like a 'gas mask snout'
Mr. Foster's choice of clothing also appears to be more tall and slender, compared to the Pyro who has loose clothing, making it seem shorter, fatter...

There always seems to be a very popular character in every DLC that I see everyone run around as; So, if I had a second vote, mine would go to Paramedic Alfred. As a Medic myself, I find him to be befitting (for obvious reasons), as well as the fact I can't say I've seen anyone use him. Everyone is always so caught up in trying to look so 'awesome, badass and cool' that it's nice to have a different touch in character; A flu mask paramedic which clearly says 'I heal people', a more sincere kinder approach to a character... But, obviously still with some punching power behind it.

(The ones I find commonly used in each DLC pack; DJ Scully, Mike Noble, Reverand Albert)
Heh, just going through each DLC to find those name; I couldn't help but realize that I've only seen one Postmortem character. All the more reason why I enjoy Paramedic Alfred.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I like to rock with DJ Scully because he has the back pack for storing trophies such as Fleshpound heads, as well as practical items such as board games to play with other survivors when there is nothing to do. He doesn't store food because he obviously just eats the zeds he kills whenever he is hungry.

I seriously want his entire outfit behind a glass panel on my wall with a red letters that say "in case of zombie apocaylpse, break glass" because his outfit is perfect for the zed apoc.

Upvote 0
I like to rock with DJ Scully because he has the back pack for storing trophies such as Fleshpound heads, as well as practical items such as board games to play with other survivors when there is nothing to do. He doesn't store food because he obviously just eats the zeds he kills whenever he is hungry.

I seriously want his entire outfit behind a glass panel on my wall with a red letters that say "in case of zombie apocaylpse, break glass" because his outfit is perfect for the zed apoc.
Why would you want that!? Dr Gary Glover totally knows how to protect himself. I mean, wouldn't you trust a gigantic plastic cylinder on your head with an easily tearable outfit?
You could run as fast as an Olympic sprinter by using the weight of the protection helmet...
That reminds me, I need a welding mask, blue overalls and an unecessary amount of belts.
Pfft, you enjoy that. :p
In case of the outbreak, I'll take what Chopper Harris is wearing. Flexible everyday wear; Because when you have blades, fire, and acid; Why wear a big chunk of armor? Nuts to that!

Upvote 0
Reverend Alberts is my favourite, because seeing a holy man running around shooting things raises some interesting personal and moral questions.

Killing humans is wrong, obviously. A Reverend would never kill even an animal. But are clones human? Most of the specimens can firmly be placed in the non-human camp, but do they have souls? What if they see US as the dangerous, psychotic menace? Obviously the Reverend has to justify killing somehow.

Maybe he acts as a medic. That seems to fit best with him. Healing, not killing. Or maybe he is a sharpshooter, figuring that a bullet to the brain is a merciful end to the short, painful life of a specimen. Or has he gone completely insane and begun to wield a rocket launcher, eschewing the tenets and beliefs he has held up until now?

TL;DR - Looks cool, feels cool.

Upvote 0