• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sprint System

Lol, yes try shooting and not panicking. Stic with the team and don't be a rambo ******. Very wise words, abide by them and you will find your survival rate increase dramatically. Without a sprint button.

I say no to Sprint, though I must say that if it came down to it in real life, I'd climb a tree and hope like s*** that a Scrake doesn't know the real purpose of what he is holding... ;)

Upvote 0
The idea is the knife is small and doesn't require holding a trigger, a stock or maintaining an aim on a bigger heavier gun, therefore it is easier to move your arms, and therefore run faster.

Seems to make perfect sense to me :)
AFAIK you're not aiming the gun unless you're using ironsights. I don't know about you, but I don't think most people aim guns around chest/mid torso level which is where the guns seem to be resting normally. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reactions: Sammers and sverek
Upvote 0
Well, there thing called "Gameplay Design". And it's Core Game Design.

So, KF is designed not to allow players to sprint. Because it will negatively affect gameplay. If developers thought it would fit KF, it would already be implemented. Easy as that.

That's not opinion at all; that is straight fact. He never once spoke from a first person perspective so it can't possibly be his opinions that he's stating! Learn to grammar.

Upvote 0