• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

it happens. Not been laid in a few days so its getting all riled up.

Tonight tho, hellcats new episode /cheerleaders nom nom nom
eh-1.jpg

Upvote 0
I got a parking ticket once back in highschool. It was given to me and about 30+ other students who had been parking in this place for the entire school year. One day after everyone parked and went to class they put up "No Parking Allowed" signs. Then they gave us all parking tickets. We got trolled hard.

yeah, that reminds me once when I saw a parking line backed up seriously. So I parked my car in the back of it.....and after the event, it turns out the the entire line had been in a no parking zone, so everyone got parking tickets.

Upvote 0
it is nearly 7pm. What's this string of events, may I ask?
Hmm... To sum in the shortest way I can.
At a friends place; Friend from neighbouring town is there as well; Reject sex from the guy I used to like as he was flirting/touching (Tickles and such.); Get depressed I don't have a boyfriend to hug every night - Jump on the computer to play Killing Floor - Use the depression as an excuse to play Killing Floor (Since I can't at home), stay awake all that night, play Killing Floor alllllllll day then come home, jump on the computer and browse around, before realizing the time was 3AM; But notice this forum's posting peaks at 3AM for me (Like usual.) and use it as an excuse to procrastinate sleep.

:F

Funny avatar, by the way Gibby. Did you purposely use it to express your frustration with the communities lack of -/?
well my string of events is that I got sick from all the people online keeping me up :p (not really, I was gettin sick anyways), so now I lie in bed with my laptop, some books, and some movies, feeling utterly miserable.
:(

*Poots with a Medi-dart*

At least, if you're sick you don't have to worry about anything. Everyone leaves the sick alone... at the cost of feeling awful.

Upvote 0
Hmm... To sum in the shortest way I can.
At a friends place; Friend from neighbouring town is there as well; Reject sex from the guy I used to like as he was flirting/touching (Tickles and such.); Get depressed I don't have a boyfriend to hug every night - Jump on the computer to play Killing Floor - Use the depression as an excuse to play Killing Floor (Since I can't at home), stay awake all that night, play Killing Floor alllllllll day then come home, jump on the computer and browse around, before realizing the time was 3AM; But notice this forum's posting peaks at 3AM for me (Like usual.) and use it as an excuse to procrastinate sleep.

:F

Funny avatar, by the way Gibby. Did you purposely use it to express your frustration with the communities lack of -/?

Pfft. Boyfriends are for sissies. :p Where do you live to be at 3AM right now?

Well, my avatar and sig are both expressive of my personality and attitude. My avatar expresses my general derpiness (I often speak before I think, etc.) which displays my frustration for my own personal self and a little of my frustration on these forums pointed towards the occasional idiot who signs in and trolls/flames/insults/makes really stupid posts/etc.

The monstrosity that is my signature pic is my fursona who holds an expression of curiosity, optimism and happiness despite being thrust into a dark grey world that is these forums and its layout. "Fantastic" is a reference to my old sig pic and avatar and also speaks with appreciation and positive thoughts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pfft. Boyfriends are for sissies. :p
I have no shame in being one. Heck, I'd rather be a sissy than a brute.

Well, my avatar and sig are both expressive of my personality and attitude. My avatar expresses my general derpiness (I often speak before I think, etc.) and a little of my frustration on these forums for the occasional idiot who signs in and trolls/flames/insults/etc.
Ah! Knew there was something behind it.
Ever try to nod your head up and down in sync with when his head hits the floor?

I can't keep it up, he's too fast. Oh Ed.

The monstrosity that is my signature pic is my fursona who holds an expression of curiosity, optimism and happiness despite being thrust into a dark grey world that is these forums and its layout.
Does anyone take a slap on you for; (Being a furry / Having a fursona)?
Pretty much most people on the internet now have a heavy dislike to furs.
Also he's not a monstrosity, it's kinda cute.

Upvote 0