• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Q1 release date gone from Steam ?

well technically the OP is not really just reposting the same questions people keep asking aka "when is the game going to be released" or "when is the beta?".....

he's just bringing it to our attention that Steam has now changed the placeholder, most likely to prevent people from expecting it Q1 when TW has apparently yet to give an definitive quarter of release to anyone.....not to Steam, not to 1C, not on here etc.... although some crazy over at Amazon still likes posting exact dates (then changing them once that date has passed :D)

Upvote 0
I hope its moved to Q3 so HOS wont keep me from studying for final exams....:(

No! I probably won't be at home during the summer so I will only have my lazy *** laptop to play games on (OST is barely playable on it). Have to have time to play enough HoS to make up for the lack of it during the summer.

It's more okay if it gets delayed until august or so, then at least there will still be plenty of OST servers to play on during the summer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0