• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Road to Perdition-Campaign (Mission Map)

S281

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
CA
KF-Road to Perdition-Campaign

Name: KF-RoadtoPerdition-Campaign
Playable: Yes
Whitelisted: Yes

Authors: S281 & Fel

Division of Work:

S281: Map concept, terrain, geometry(buildings, detail, etc.), and custom textures (most)

Fel: Game play(Zed's), Events(some cinematic and interactive), music, and additional detail

Download: http://omahaperformance.com/fel/RoadToPerdition-Campaign.zip

Fixes for final:

-Game play is now more balanced

Map is divided into several files: The map file, a custom texture file, a sound file, and a music file.

The reason for this:

1: To allow players with low end computers to be able to load and play the map ( A decent number of people were crashing due to the immense myLevel package)

2: There is a lot of custom content and Fel and I wanted it to be available to the community

For install directions read the Readme text file.

Map Description: Taking place during the Fall in America's mid west, players start out on a deserted country road on the outskirts of the City of Perdition. The city has been attacked by Horzine's biological weapons and it is up to you to stop them and kill the Patriarch!

GamePlay:

Beginner: 1-3 players depending on perk/skill level
Normal: 4-6 players depending on perk/skill level
Hard: 5-6 players with level 6 perks/ good skill level
Suicidal: 6 players and a :IS2:
Hell on Earth: Good luck!

Teamwork is a must for completing this map. Sharing ammo is a must for completing this map.

KF-Chaingun.u: This map features a new weapon, the XM134 (chaingun). The gun was modeled by NoGlory and programmed by Marco. The weapon whitelisted so that perks can be used on this map. There are 2 points of view: first person and over-the-shoulder. Press F4 to switch between them when using the weapon.

Note: While this weapon is free for other mappers to use in their custom maps, they MUST give credit to NoGlory and Marco. They spent a lot of time on it and deserve the credit.

Custom Music by: BlaTtheOrgE

Special thanks to Will for helping test the map constantly with Fel and I.

Shot00028.jpg

Shot00019.jpg

Shot00030.jpg

Shot00023.jpg

Shot00035.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh :) Very nice, played peridition a good while ago, cant wait to give it another go.

But, im sorry if i misunderstand what you have written, at the top of the first post it says that whitelisting is pending, then at the chaingun part it says that the chaingun is whitelisted so perks work .

Doesnt one of those exclude the other ?

Upvote 0
Thanks Fel it worked nicely, also appears to be whitelisted, tried for a little, started with 18235 headshots, killed a bit up to 18248 headshots, quit the map, and had 18246 headshots, so it's most likely whitelisted even though the headshot count descreased a bit for unknown to me reasons.

First time I started the map I got a fatal crash, after playing a bit in westlondon, but second and third times I launched it all was OK so I'm not sure what happened first (I didn't got the message either :( ).

Will be trying the map tonight with friends :)

Reactions: Fel
Upvote 0