Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Killing Floor Forums > Killing Floor General > Ideas and Suggestions

Old 04-14-2012, 07:42 AM

Default Search filter

I would like an advanced search filter which let me filter after what "server mutators" when I browse after servers

It would be really helpfull atleast finding whitelisted servers, cuz these days there are so much whitelisted stuff. its hard to find that excact combination of mutators you want when you play!
Old 04-14-2012, 11:24 AM

There is no way of choosing which mutators to choose from. The only way for this to happen is to get the mutators to be installed onto your KF officially for the filter to use them.

www.fluxiservice.com - Friendly, supportive game server host awaiting your arrival.
>> My Custom Content Archive <<
Old 04-14-2012, 12:14 PM

I would like to have the ability to filter the amount of waves. I want to join a server with 10 waves without checking the information given about the server.

But I like your idea aswell!

Last edited by DanDigiMan; 04-14-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluX View Post
There is no way of choosing which mutators to choose from. The only way for this to happen is to get the mutators to be installed onto your KF officially for the filter to use them.
make whitelisted mutators a part of the game then? its not like they are super huge. as long you dont consider the whitelisted weapons and simular. they have some size to them
Old 04-14-2012, 01:19 PM
Break Blocks Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockbot View Post
make whitelisted mutators a part of the game then? its not like they are super huge. as long you dont consider the whitelisted weapons and simular. they have some size to them
Eh, you're moving into legal stuff. You can't simply put content that wasn't made by your company in your own game unless you bought the content or something similar.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
Eh, you're moving into legal stuff. You can't simply put content that wasn't made by your company in your own game unless you bought the content or something similar.
isnt that what they have done with maps?
Old 04-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Break Blocks Team

Quote:
isnt that what they have done with maps?
Yeah, they acquired the maps in a "contest" (it wasn't really a contest though.... since the winner was working for Ubisoft ). But anyway, as soon as the mappers entered the contest, they gave the permission to Tripwire to legally own their map(s).
Old 04-14-2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
Yeah, they acquired the maps in a "contest" (it wasn't really a contest though.... since the winner was working for Ubisoft ). But anyway, as soon as the mappers entered the contest, they gave the permission to Tripwire to legally own their map(s).
:P my Idea is still valid. I still believe they can do this with Whitelisted mutators atleast
Old 04-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Break Blocks Team

Quote:
:P my Idea is still valid. I still believe they can do this with Whitelisted mutators atleast
I don't see how your idea can still be considered as valid if the creators of the mutators have to give their IP to Tripwire.