Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Red Orchestra 2 / Rising Storm Forums > RO2/RS General > General Discussion

Old 04-09-2012, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomolith View Post
If you happen to get the retail version, it does include a free copy of Ostfront. Additionally, if you have Killing Floor (Tripwire's great zombie shooter), then you'll unlock two WWII skins for that game.

Hope you enjoy the game. As others have noted, patience is quite important. You want to play in a deliberate, team-oriented manner once you start to get the hang of the maps. Best wishes.

you kidding? i bought it an got nothing besides Red Orchestra 2. i dont own Killing Floor, so not even the skins
Old 04-09-2012, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomolith View Post
If you happen to get the retail version, it does include a free copy of Ostfront. Additionally, if you have Killing Floor (Tripwire's great zombie shooter), then you'll unlock two WWII skins for that game.

Hope you enjoy the game. As others have noted, patience is quite important. You want to play in a deliberate, team-oriented manner once you start to get the hang of the maps. Best wishes.

You kidding? i bought it and got nothing besides Red Orchestra 2. i dont own Killing Floor, so not even the models
Old 04-09-2012, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsapants27 View Post
No, it's free. I got Ost. for free with it as well as 2 Killing Floor characters, bayonets for the main rifles for both teams, and Russian Guards badge and German Assault badge.
but when you preorder LOL,not now!
Old 04-09-2012, 10:38 AM

According to the TWI store you get a retail version including the above mentioned boni and RO Ost.