Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Killing Floor Forums > Killing Floor General > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.  
Old 04-07-2012, 06:53 PM

Default The official insult the Devs thread

I was talked into playing this game by a friend of mine who really likes it, so I didn't pick it out. I bought it dirt cheap, through Steam, so I guess I can't be too harsh........but, bloody hell, you stink! There are so many issues with this game that really hold it back from being what I would call good.

Mainly though, I just wanted to say that I don't appreciate you guys being sadistic about spawning enemies. I know for a fact the game is keeping track of places you can't immediately see, even if it's 4 feet around a corner, and just waiting for a moment so it can shove a zed up your arse at the worst possible moment. You're simply not rewarded for advanced planning and trying harder difficulties, you're only screwed over for it. I know at least one of you decided that this was a good idea, and based on all the other broken things in this game, I think you guys are just lazy programmers. I'm not lazy in my full time job, so I can harp on you guys all day about your laziness it if I want.

It seems like all you guys did was take the Doom 3 enemies, and shove them into some half-baked wave survival bullcrap. Needless to say, I will never be buying any more Tripwire games ever, and I'm not even going to attempt make a list of things to fix, because it would be too long, and I don't feel like wasting any more time on a game that I don't give even a 1/4 of a rat's arse about. Go apply at a real dev, and maybe you can learn something about video games.

Ok.....who's next?
  This is the last developer post in this thread.   #2  
Old 04-07-2012, 07:27 PM
VP, Tripwire Int.

And don't let the door hit you... but thanks for commenting so constructively on a game bought and enjoyed by 1.2m people (and still growing).
Closed Thread