• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Started out with lucid dreams first? or hard core into astral projections? x)

Well I've been getting myself into lucid and memorable dreams right now but after reading a lot, I wanna see about astral projection. I've read of the experiences of others and I can imagine it'll take a lot of time before I experience my own projection. ._.

Upvote 0
I just was at the emergency dentist and he pulled out the backtooth. I honestly feel like crying. I'm ****ing 18 years and already lost a backtooth. 2011 already sucks more in 4 days than 2010 in 365. Dunno what to say.

Try losing all 4 of them, two at a time, one week apart from each operation :p
First time they pulled out my upper and lower tooth at the back of my jaw on the right hand side.
The rest of the day and the next was spent drooling day-old blood which i couldnt spit out due to tranquilizers, the rest of the week was spent eating tasteless porridge.
After it finally settled down, they pulled the remaining two teeth on the left side, and the second week was basically exactly like the first.
Being unable to spit out blood and having to have it in your mouth all day = fail. Made me wanna puke all day long.
Getting them out was no picknick either. The dentist basically used a miniture crowbar which he worked underneath the tooth, than he had to pull at it with his entire weight for at least 5 minutes to work each tooth loose.
Agony, i tell you. Agony.

Upvote 0
Sorry to hear that:(. Can't you get some kind of implant later on? What was wrong btw? Infection?

I only got two of my wisdom teeth out so far. They used that crowbar thingy on the first and some kind of saw to disconnect the head from the roots on the second one. It all sounded and felt very scary but I had no pain.

The disgusting thing were the cavities that were there at first: perfect food traps yuck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry to hear that:(. Can't you get some kind of implant later on? What was wrong btw? Infection?

I only got two of my wisdom teeth out so far. They used that crowbar thingy on the first and some kind of saw to disconnect the head from the roots on the second one. It all sounded and felt very scary but I had no pain.

The disgusting thing were the cavities that were there at first: perfect food traps yuck.
Ah yes I remember the part when the saw was brought out, I never could forget the smell of burning teeth. I had a more major surgery for which I was put under anesthesia and I was far less afraid for that then being awake during my wisdom teeth removal. It also didn't help that the staff at the oral surgery clinic had to stick each of my arms 4 times to find a vein (and I positively hate needles).

Upvote 0
Meh, I don't really want to go to sleep, because, despite being tired, I know that when I wake up, it'll be Monday. So instead, I post on here.

How was y'alls weekends by the way? Mine was pretty simple: go out camping, spend a weekend outdoors with some friends. Oh, and a Congresswoman got shot while I was gone (along with about 17 other people), that doesn't happen every day I suppose.:p

Upvote 0