• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What makes you keep playing KF?

I'm going to have to add the good times had with mates.

Like yesterday/the day before that i played with Timur and my clanmate Happy.

That was a great game.

Watching Happy solo the patty as Medic with a nerfed Xbow was awesome. It was intense.

The Patty turned around and pwnt the wall behind him when Happy shot him in the eye.
:D

Reactions: Vintage
Upvote 0
So far there is no other game that can successfully sedate my need to blow sh!t up. Shooting that angry double barrel shotgun, going into zed time, is by far for me the most gratifying feeling ever. Especially if it happens to be the finishing shot to a scrake or fleshpound, and they go flying end over in zed time.... the moment always screams out, FFFFFAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK YYYYEESSS!!!!!

and of course the voices....
"I AM WELDING THIS DDOOOOAAAHH!!!"

Reactions: timur
Upvote 0
Noboty said:
<Blasphemous remarks>

You're a funny guy Noboty, I like you, but your negative attitude has put you in a questionable position. This is me dangling you over a cliff with one arm. Mind you now that this is my weak arm. If you question our search for survivors one more time...

commando12.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafmute
Upvote 0
Things I like about KF: (I play at least 5 nights a week)

1. I like the co-op teamwork in the game. As the difficulty increases, I see more team work, dosh sharing, healing, etc.
2. Playing with my clan members. I've also had some very kick-butt pickup games where everyone knows where to go and what to do. No talking required. I played the westlondon only server last night and we had a great time.
3. Lining up 4-5 zeds in a diagonal line and head-popping those suckers in zed time, pure fun. That head splash sound is freakin awesome.
4. Long distance head shots with the AK iron sights.
5. Spawning as lvl 6 commando with an AK and switching to support for shotties. Love those shotguns.

Upvote 0
Killing those specimens is just satisfying. It's the weapons that set KF apart, the simple pleasures of extreme violence. Most zombie games are about survival (boring), the weapons almost an afterthought compared to the majesty of KF's arsenal. Killing Floor is about, well, killing. The only other zombie game I will even look at on occasion is Zombie Panic! because it's fun using teamwork to corner survivors and eat their brains.

Right now I'm taking a long sabbatical from specimen slaying, but I'll be back. Only Natural Selection, Killing Floor, and Red Orchestra have the power to keep me coming back for the rest of my life, because there's simply nothing else like them. Irreplaceable parts of my game diet, you might say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Because I had almost...almost lost sight of how awesome Tripwire is, then they go and completely blow me away with an update far more elaborate than I had expected.
respekknuckles.gif

same with me. First I was disillusioned, along with much of the KF community (those were dark days). The incendiary pack was something, but it was nothing compared to the rennaissance about to occur.

. Then the beta, then the twited christmas, along with tons of other things. Never give up hope in the Tripwire; they will pull through

Upvote 0