• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

I now have 600 hours of playing RO logged on Xfire :IS2:

Also, 407 hours of ArmA 2, 245 of ArmA 1, 172 of Operation Flashpoint Resistance (though that should well run into 1000 hours or so, but back in the day i didnt have Xfire yet :p), 150 hours of Ghost Recon, 106 hours of Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear, 79 hours of Raven Shield (again, those should all be more), 78 hours of Swat 4: Stetchkov Syndicate, and 65 hours of Hidden and Dangerous 2 (again, a LOT more).
Unfortunately H&D1 isnt supported, because i would run in the 100's with that too :eek:

Reactions: Nimsky and DraKon2k
Upvote 0
You know what grinds my gears?

People making a funny but offensive comment and then the offended side going all ape**** about it. If it's clearly a joke it doesn't matter, a guy made a joke! On a belgian tv quiz, a guy had to say about what people Voltaire was talking about when he said they were the most repulsive people ever on eart(or something like that, it was the jews btw).
The guy said "the turks", clearly as a joke because he already once had problems with the jews because they also don't have a sense of humour. So now the guy recieves death threats.

What really pisses me off is the fact that he apologized. If I were him I would say "**** you assholes, learn to get a sense of humour, it was a ****ing joke and I'm not apologizing for it, **** the turks"

What is it with people getting offended by stupid things. And it's not just the turks, it's the jews, muslims, christians, black people, infact, every gender, religion, etc. has people who just don't get it and seem to love getting pissed. So this is a big **** you to everyone with no sense of humour.

/end rant

P.S.: I don't hate anyone, my gf is turkish even.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So, what will you people and peoples be doing this weekend? I'll relax tonight, tomorrow is the 3rd anniversary of my favourite club so ill have to go there and on sunday ill have to finally get around to watch saw 3d, but ill probably end up being to lazy for that.

Creating a Tumbler, getting ready for the student strike on monday, completing scholl projects and once again something like this for saturday:
Either one of those:
  • Skating... and hopefully, i will not land on my back after a frontflip 180 :s
  • Watching a movie with a couple of friends
  • Eating at Tim Hortons :p
    tim_hortons_store.jpg

Reactions: DraKon2k
Upvote 0