• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Does anyone here NOT have Steam?

Witzig said:
I never go any Game over Steam, so i would have to Download it, but since i'd have to download the Game too, its not having a big impact, at least thats what i think...
Well, unless you warez' it, youll probably have to download and play THROUGH steam.. and even if you pirate it.. joining Steam servers probably wont work.. Anyway Steam isnt as bad as people make it out to be, just too bad it leaves the linux crowd in the dark :(

BTW: dont pirate :)

Upvote 0
I don't have Steam, and don't plan on downloading it either. Well, that's because I'm on OSX, not because I'm a jerk or because my hormones are imbalanced because I had a baby and my baby daddy left me and took all my money and gets all the press now except when they show a picture of me fat even though they know I can't help it and my next album is coming out and it will be all covers of Megadeath songs which will show them that I can sing whatever I want and people will love me and set up shrines to me all over the world and then I can afford a PC so I can download Steam to play RO:O.

Upvote 0
hahnchen said:
will anyone have to get Steam just to play RO?
Yes, yes I will.
Britney Federline said:
Well, that's because I'm on OSX, not because I'm a jerk or because my hormones are imbalanced because I had a baby and my baby daddy left me and took all my money and gets all the press now except when they show a picture of me fat even though they know I can't help it and my next album is coming out and it will be all covers of Megadeath songs which will show them that I can sing whatever I want and people will love me and set up shrines to me all over the world and then I can afford a PC so I can download Steam to play RO:O.
Fedaline YO! *vomit*. Actually if she's doing covers of Megadeth songs that doesn't mean she can sing as Dave Mustaine is one of the worst thrash vocalists ever (Megadeths music more than makes up for it though) Also makeup does wonders- http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/bspears2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0