• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FPS bug

Alright RO was working perfectly fine and then I went in and changed the AA,AF settings well it ended up creating this weird situation where the FPS went from 90 to 2. This also affected my loading.

When loading a map I would load all the sounds (the ambient sounds could be heard) but then it would take like 2 more mins for the actual game screen to show up. Then if I slected something it would take another minute to load my character and at that time I would either be disconnected from the long load time or i would just be playing at 2 fps.

I fixed the problem by deleting my config file. And after playing yesterday, today the same problem occurs. I have tried deleting the .ini file and my client.blob on steam doesn't seem to work.

This isn't a server problem, I've tried loading demo's, and offline servers and I get the same result.