• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Warning shot to World of Warcraft players (a.k.a. How tough is YOUR drywall?)

Thats why we build with bricks. Nothing goes through two 30 inch layers of bricks (his outer wall, and my outer wall).

But honwstly, someone who takes care of his weapons like in this bathroom pic should not be able to own a gun. I don't care about his "right" to do so, as long as his "liberties" endanger my own life. So I don't understand anyone who still thinks that access to guns shouldn't be restricted to those who actually know what they are doing and are responsible.

Upvote 0
Quietus said:
44mag bullet 3 inches from dudes head=not funny at all. How about idiot gun owner not pointing loaded guns in neighbors direction? If you own a gun you have the responsibility to treat it as serious business at all times, which it seems like too many don't.

[FONT=&quot]You seem to be missing the point; starting **** with a guy who just

Upvote 0
People either overestimate the strength of their walls or underestimate the force of their guns.

I know people who use full-length rifles for "home defense". A rifle round will penetrate through a lot before it even thinks about stopping, so you'd better be sure there's a hard wall behind whoever you're shooting at. I'll admit that I got an SKS partially for that purpose (but mainly because I just loved the rifle and at the time I only had bolt-actions), but knowing what I know now, I'd never use it as such. I couldn't live with myself if I hit an innocent bystander.

The guy's lucky his neighbor wasn't screwing with the Barret Light Fifty .50 he mentions was part of the moron's collection. Those things can take out an engine block. If that thing had gone off, it would have plowed through his desk and right into his stomach. :eek: Then the neighbor would have talking about manslaughter charges instead of eviction notices.

Upvote 0
Skip said:
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. If we can blame guns for murder then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil.
But people with guns can kill other people much more easily and efficiently.

And nearly all pistols.....especially pieces such as the Desert Eagle are designed with one thing in mind - being able to kill other people. So what reason pray, does this man have for owning one? If hes a hunter, surely he should be using shotguns or rifles.

Good website nonetheless. If it's real, the guy was extremly lucky. Good read.

Upvote 0
Broke one the most well known gun rules well in my part of the world never ever load a gun indoors.

Actually on this subject i have a story that did have a happy ending, i was told this story during my gun safety course, ok its christmas and as a present i think he was 16 the son (or two sons cant remember) gets a shotgun, as you'd expect he's pretty excited so what does he do but loads the gun indoors next sec he accidently pulls the tigger and blows the mothers brains out:(. Since that story i've developed a healthy respect of guns and the rules that go with them, in this case dont load guns indoors.

Upvote 0