• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Some suggestions

Chym

May 23, 2006
France
After one month of RO playing, really enjoying it, and seeing all the potential of this game, I come up with some idea/suggestions (some were already done and/or will be corrected in next patch) . So just ideas tossed on paper :

- All the tanks seem to have same speed limit (30km/h). This is of course irrelevant and need some adjusment.
- Same for the range, german optic was far better. That range advantage isn't present is the game but maybe this is difficult to put it in game model.

- The possibility for tank/artillery to shoot smoke shell or lay a smokescreen.
- Some tanks, specially german, got inherent smoke pots or smoke mortars in order to lay a little smokescreen for escaping/hiding. Would be great to see have the oportunity to use it.
- Tigers got a Nahverteidigungswaffe : that was a system activated from inside the tank which blasted hundred of little steel balls around it against infantry nearby.

- Of course I 'd like to see in the future more tank models (specially for Stug and PzIV) and new one like Hetzer or Marder spguns, few Tiger II
icon12.gif
. Maybe some Flamethrowerpanzer for both side too hehe, like the OT34 or the PZIII. Possibilities are vast anyway.
- The possibility to crew AT guns
- The use for the german of Panzerschreck, maybe in a 2 men crew, loader and firer
- The use for german of ATmines (very rarely used by russian, and lots german tanks got Zimmerit, special painting preventing ATmine to stick on them anyway).

- the JS2 had a flaw in his armour, situated in front, excatly in the space between the turret and hull armour. Shells fired there had a trend to bounce off down and penetrate the frontal armour. Even the 75mm gun could knock down a JS2 when right aimed, and german AT/tank crew soon learnt to aim right there. But i don't know if you integrated this in your model or not.

- I find the Tiger model bit unrealistic . I was all proud in my Tiger at beginning but it became soon a real nightmare lol. Being constantly one/twoshot, blowing even a SU76 is a real pain, zum Teufel !! Well, read you working on it anyway so I hope you'll give again the proudness to man it
icon12.gif

- Add a little reloading time advantage (few tenth of a sec) when a tank is multimanned. Maybe this will make players more prone not to solo in tank
icon7.gif

Voila for now ! RO is a wonderful game and has such amazing possibilities of improvment/adding new materials/maps/different front theaters, I could write pages and pages:p ...So keep up the good work !

Chym