• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A new threat arises

Glitches...are going to be the next step to perk leveling.

They already have some nasty trainer programs out there. I can't get a hold of one or I'd send it to the devs, but it apparently goes right through all present security measures and it's becoming common with the leveling lameness gone. I don't see the point of it, really...why cheat to get something when, in the process of leveling it up, you're getting the practice to know HOW to use it...

Anyway, the Clot-only mutator has plenty of non-clot enemies and is only good for headshots, really, as Clots' health is so crap that you'll never level up damage...

The Poundamonium one isn't really possible right now, as all of 'em will rage on you, so Bloated is the one I'm starting to see spammed. A ton of morons body-shotting bloats for sheer damage. The way I see it, though: Let 'em. It'll still take forever and that way, they're out of the general public and not 'Kill stealing' and such just for damage...

Upvote 0