• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

CAL league

tehtemp

Apr 9, 2006
Hi I come from a long line of competitive background...But anyways I started playing RO recently and i really think this game has potential to compete in a league such as cal.So my suggestion was If us as a community can Go to caleague.com make a account and when you do so it will say request new games for cal.If we get the community to join up and do this we have a really good chance of getting cal to pick it up.the more leagues the better for the community.If you have any questions contact me on xfire under shumanj

I'd love to see RO go CAL!!!

However it first needs a) more people. This will come in time, RO isn't one of those flash-in-the-pan games. It has its lovers and its haters, but the lovers don't tend to get into any other game's bed :D

and b) more time. People aren't quite 'at one' with the game yet, I don't think. THere are good players sure, and good clans sure. But not really enough to make going to CAL or CPL possible. I could be totally wrong on this though, don't hurt me :p

I think it will get there, but it needs time. Box released in Europe will REALLY help things fly along :D

Upvote 0