• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why do YOU play RO?

Why do YOU play RO?

• I play to kill people, I'm not so bothered about winning

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • I play to win the round, I'm not so bothered about killing

Votes: 86 46.5%
  • I play because I like the tanks/vehicles

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I play to learn tactics/learn the maps for clan games

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Other (please post in the thread)

Votes: 51 27.6%

• Total voters
Depends on my mood, but usually I'm focusing on winning the round. Sometimes though its fun just to concentrate on frags, not just the number of kills though but the way I get em, like bayoing with the bolt :) . I find each gun quite satisfying to use though in it's own way. I put other though in the poll because there should be a "Both" option

Upvote 0
kill Kill KILL KILL!!!!!!!

Well I play mainly for this reason, I like to sneak around and stay alive even more, but dieing happens, and its ok its just a game hehe.

I go for teamwork sometimes, if the team seems like it has its **** together I love playing support roles like machinegunner or something, otherwise my role as killing machine serves the team just fine and gives them a chance to win.

Capping objectives comes naturally to me, since that's where all the action is, that's where I can kill the most people (I like setting up traps/ambushes) so I might appear as more of a team player than I really am :)

Upvote 0
I play exclusively to win the round. To me, that should be the single focus of everyone playing... win maps. If that can happen without killing a single enemy, then thats fine with me. (obviously it never happens that way)

I'm okay with losing too, as long as we were all working hard together trying to win.

Losing because your team would rather hang about outside of the capzones, not having a clue as to what they're supposed to be doing, carrying out that personal vendetta they have against that one sniper on the edge of the map that has killed them twice, but isnt in the damn capzone you should be defending/attacking.... well... lets just say, I feel my time has been wasted.

GET YOUR ARSE IN THE ACTIVE CAPZONE AND KEEP IT THERE!

Upvote 0
I play for the emmersion and the gameplay.

Bullets go where you aim them
Weapons feel deadly
You have a since of urgency, and an ever looming threat of death in the game
I really like the little things (loosing limbs, cool large explosions, manual bolts, etc)
When you get folks to play together as a team, you can really go far
I like that it rewards smarts, not just twitch reflexes.

Upvote 0