• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Issue with server browser

azurekaryu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 9, 2011
So i noticed today after the patch yesterday that when you would join a game that says it is full or even over the player limit you would join and it would be almost 1v1 or 1v2. Just wondering if im the only one having this problem and if there might be a fix to this in a day or two

I was about to post this exact topic im actually so frustrated right now that i'am not even going to play probably until release or when its fixed, even when you join a game and it has 3 people then you leave and the server browser doesn't even load.

Then you have to exit the game entirely boot it up again join a game that says 62 out of 64 people only to find 4 people in the game.

something is wrong but im tired of trying :(

also wtf is wrong with the pings now I was getting a list of a bunch of servers under 100 now im lucky to find one under 200 something is not right

Upvote 0
What I find is that the join server is messed up. I also try to join and end up in a n empty server, but I believe that it is taking us to different servers. I joined a TWB server one time, and ended up in a french server.

Also the High pings are listed first. I think that it may be that the server listing is reversed (atleast the titles are), or it may be something else.

Upvote 0
What I find is that the join server is messed up. I also try to join and end up in a n empty server, but I believe that it is taking us to different servers. I joined a TWB server one time, and ended up in a french server.

Also the High pings are listed first. I think that it may be that the server listing is reversed (atleast the titles are), or it may be something else.

That is incorrect there is a glitch were if you double click to join a game it could send you to a different server

Reactions: swuboo
Upvote 0
This appears to be a glitch. Instead of double clicking on the server if you highlight it and then hit the connect button bottom right it should connect you to the correct server. This is how I have to connect now (if I'm lucky and the servers show up for me...that's another problem I have along with the random crashes and a PB issue that showed up last night w/the new patch.) If not, then there must be another issue for certain players. Agree with the others, lower ping servers should show up 1st or have a way where you can search by whatever u prefer (ABC order, ping, etc.)

Upvote 0
Issue with server browser

I suffer the same problem as many guys here in the forum - crashing on the Commissar House and Pavlov's House. I have played for a while on Spartanovka (after a while: map change and crash), so I tried to chose a server, where the Spartanovka map is played. A tried it 3 times and in every try, the map on the server was not Spartanovka (=crash) AND in my fourth try, the server browser told me, that the server with Spartanovka is almost full, but after I joined the server, it was empty with Commissar House (and no crash happened! so empty server with bad map does not results in crash).

Conclusion:
- the server browser do not provide right information to me
- empty server with Commissar House or Pavlov's House does not results in crash

Upvote 0
Server Browser is broken

Server Browser is broken

As of now, the server browser on my copy of RO2 beta is broke. Its not lagging or not showing any servers like other people, the data is just innaccurate.

On my server browser, it shows me a normal list of servers with a full player count, but when I join, theres only 2 or 3 people playing. Its now impossible to find a match with more than 10 people.

This has been going on ever since the new update, and I'm starting to get pissed off.

Upvote 0
Server browser lies quantity

Server browser lies quantity

Ok, this has happened ot me on every game and even one other person I just randomly met up on a server with the same problem.

I look at the servers join a game claiming 60/64 people, then when I am in there is nobody. Same thing happened to a random guy I just met we both did the same thing at the same time, so it's not just me.

Anyone else have this problem?

Upvote 0