• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Just a few quick suggestions!

Parmesan' Urine

Dec 23, 2005
Nor Cal
Dudes! Ro the mod is very nice but there are some things that I think need some tweaking for Ro:Ost 41-45. Would it be possible to reduce the amount of time before sway begins in iron sight mode based on if you have your bayonet attached? Or maybe decrese overall accuracy when bayo is attached to your rifle. Some players would probably hate this but I think it would work well and would make players make a choice if they want to do some melee or shooting. Cuz right now in the mod 3.3 everyone has bayonets attached because there is no down side to doing so.
I also think some tweaking for the pistols is in order for Ro:Ost. In the 3.3 they seem like they go to iron sights just a tad bit too slow. I tried the LSSAH Realism mod and they had a very nice solution for the pistols and it really made pistols da bomb. Almost instantly, they could be raised up into IS. Made them very effective in close proximity firefights.
The mod was great, the game will be SMASHING!!!11!:D

I thought bayonets already had an effect on rifles.

Anyhow the significance of attaching a bayonet to a rifle is wildly exagerated, i have fired many rifles with bayonets fixed and without and have noticed no change in accuracy up to 300 yards, past that i haven't experimented with the bayonet on or off.

The only difference discernable is that the gun is a bit heavier at the forend. The ranges in RO would make no difference with the bayonet on or off imo.

Upvote 0