• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ending Misery

I think he means the ragdoll should freeze when shot. While that would be a waste of a shot (unless it was your last round in your rifle, then you can reload :p), it would be kinda cool. But if a ragdoll was rolling down a hill or fell off a cliff and you shot it, it would be stuck in mid roll/fall, which obviously wouldn't be realistic at all. However, I'd rather have them stop moving on their own, people IRL don't keep moving after their dead (well depends, but for the most part, unless you damaged a nerve, they stay still). It is something the devs have to figure out how to fix, unless they already know but they didn't fix it for lack of time, in which case it probably will be in the next patch or 2. Still, the continually bouncing head is the most annoying and only problem I have with the ragdolls (its like a friggin bobble head doll!), otherwise they kick ass! (especially when people lose limbs :D).

Upvote 0
82ndfrag
Lmao yea....

Them damn bobble heads bugged me in AA and now in RO :mad:

Ragdoll this good overrides the bobble heads though ;)
AA ragdolls have a lot more problems than head bobbing, most notably they get stuck in EVERYTHING. Ground, walls, railings, stretchers, doors, etc. If they took the ragdolls from RO, even with the same uniforms, it would still be more realistic.
Sclass12
When I see the body shaking its head, I imagine him shaking his head at the fact he managed to get killed, like he's saying to himself "God I am so stupid. Why didn't I keep my head down?"
Little to paintballish for my tastes. After all, he is supposed to be dead, not incapacitated. Though the head should bounce once or twice when it hits the ground, after that it should stop.

Upvote 0