• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Minecraft

Amerikaner

Nov 23, 2005
[url]http://minecraft.net/[/URL]

Putz is touting Minecraft well in the screenshots thread but I figured it's time it got its own. Basically you're a dude in a randomly generated world that can build or destroy anything. There's an online "classic" version where you can just build and destroy. Then there's the version you can purchase for around 13usd that includes more stuff like monsters, animals, weapons, and crafting. There's sp and mp. The graphics are simple and oldschool but are pretty charming after you play for a bit. If you like exploring and building it's quite fun. It's in alpha and it has already sold 100,000 copies.

Here's the first of a series in which a guy plays the full version for the first time and explains what it's all about:

YouTube - X098 - X's Adventures in Minecraft - 001 - Shelter from the Black of Night

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I did my first cave exploration last night. I climbed down a hole in the ground at the base of a mountain that was the entrance to the cave system. I was taking out the few bits of coal around the main cavern when I noticed a bunch of hallways. I went down the biggest one and came to a room with a stream coming from the roof and flowing under the stone floor through a small opening. I decided Id knock out the floor to cascade the water all over and see if it would lead anywhere interesting. When I did this I fell into another cavern that was previously completely sealed off. When I oriented myself and peered out there were two creepers staring at me from the edge of the darkness. Scary ****.

Upvote 0
Umm, no.

--------------

83e1b798.jpg

e754a6c9.jpg

fe14ac0b.jpg

638881c0.jpg

bf5dc28a.jpg

YouTube - [Minecraft] Torching Archadic Towers 2

Zips accidentally the whole thing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0