• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

**Offical**Worst Tank Experience...

Excuse me if this is already a thread :p

So whats ur WORST tank Experience?? (example:: Getting Killed, Bad Driver, etc etc)

Heres mine :)

I was on Rowaski i think it is (the airfield) I was in the BA-4 (scout tank for russian) Was on that hill where the little valley is, Calling in arty and fire off the Machine gun on top of the Scout Tank. And then driving back to Radio. Well, the 1st and 2nd time were fun, but when i went back up with my Scout Tank and fireing away at some Germans (like at least 5-8) Some idot gets in and just drives away!! I'am yelling on the Mic saying Stop! Hault! And this idot keeps going backwards and flips us! My god, that PO's me the most. When you are fighting the battle and some kid/idot jumps in drives away from the battle or right into the battle and gets us killed! I talked on the Mic and Typed.. God.. n00bs in RO.. ehh!

So whats urs!

I was on Konigsplatz and I drove around the right side from the German base to the Russians only to get caught in that darned ditch, so as I was trying to back it out I get exploded by either a satchel or a rocket or something,

So, I try to go around further the next time, .... caught... same thing happens,

Third time I go all the way around and make it unfortunately driving into 2 Russian rocket men who immediately ran around behind me and ...bang...

At which point I switched to MP40 assaulter and took them all down with an unholy vengeance.

You know, I never do well on combined arms with tanks, its only on pure tank maps now that I think of it

Upvote 0
Yup Denwad.. You said it.. I know taking a tank by urself is not good teamwork skillz, and i tell them that I like to work alone. Then they are like n00b its called teamwork. But see.. When its just me.. I can Fire, Drive and Spot. Especially with the Guy on top spotting then quickly coming back down. But thats just me, and 3/4 of the players dont got mics... But its different when its me and my clan!!

Upvote 0
My worst tank moment came in Beta testing: Playing Arad with only a small number of players on the server, some noob halfwit announces that 'We should use teamwork!!!!111' shortly before jumping into my hull-down Panther (that was picking off Russian tanks in North field), and blasting straight at them at full speed, ignoring all my requests to Stop, which became demands, which became me telling him to get the **** out of my tank. Suffice to say, because we were going at full clip, I could no longer aim, and we were delivered nicely inside the effective range of the Russians.

Thanks, you noob arseclown.

Upvote 0
1. Coming over the crest of a hill, enemy stretched out across the horizon and speckeled throught he tall grass. Breathtaking. Only my driver will not stop moving. Back, forth, left, right, up, down. Until they find our range and we take about sixteen hits before I can fire a shot. :mad:

2. Getting directly run over by a Panther's tread. Crrrrrunch. Ewwwww. :(

Upvote 0
Worst experience?

Many...

...whenever me and my clan mates decide on getting into an *under* gunned *thinly* armored tank ...namely the German PzKfw IVF2 (where there are IS-2 and T34/85's roaming the map).

My God. Every once in awhile where there are no Tigers or Panthers available ...we get stoopid. We are lucky if the tank can take one hit ...frontal at that ...and we get a chance to bail ...only to die a horrible undignified death with our pistols.

:rolleyes:

But lemme tell you teamwork goes a *long* way ...and so does Teamspeak and clanners you know.

Upvote 0
^^i had a simillar experience whe i played Ogledow..i was hull down in a panther at teh wall in the middle picking off rusian tanks as they crested the ridge...some dude jumps in and drives straight for them...we get hit...he turns around and trys to drive away showing them our rear...

needles to say i executed him at the next respawn

Upvote 0
The thing thats worse than bad/dumbass drivers and gunners... is ones that are FULLY competent but DITCH right in the middle of battle that you can most likely win. ****ing pussies, its not like you can do anything with that pistol on foot. I also hate those idiots who think they are "helping" by giving our position away by firing the hull mg at EVERYTHING, rocks, hills, buildings, the sky, enemy tanks (well one time my hull mg got a enemy driver, he was soloing so I didn't have to do anything :D), and (my favorite) the ground directly infront of the tank :rolleyes:. There needs to be some kind of basic training mode before anyone should be allowed to enter a map with tanks :mad:.

EDIT: Well since that wasn't a story, heres one. I was a german in barashka (i think, it was the one with two bridges) and I go down to the german side of the peninsula bridge. I see a enemy tank, he is slightly angled to me and i am also to him. We must have fired 8 rounds each, each richocheting, I finally get a hit, then he hits me, then I richochet, then he hits me again and I die. I HATE richochets! ARGGGGGHHHHHH!

Upvote 0
When I had been crawling across the map with a looted satchel to find an enemy tank and just when I was about to place it under a stationary enemy tank- a teammate shoots and kills me. It took me so long to crawl across the map in a huge tank battle, grr... I don't have much experience actually inside the tanks, I get zero satisfaction from killing with non-handheld weapons.

Upvote 0
Here's mine:

I was at arad overlooking south field/north village. In a tiger. I had the perfect angle. 5 enemy tanks were shooting at me and their tank shells were just bouncing off. I just kep reloading and killing them one-by-one until they were all dead:cool:. Then 3 more come and i destroy 2 of them, just as i'm about to destroy the last one, as luck has it, a noob hops in my tank, moves it and i get blow to bits. Not as much fun as it sounds.:(

Upvote 0