• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Another reason BF2 sucks: Dolphin Jumping

Well, considering the growing cries from you people, I guess it's high time that I do something about my position in the publicity taskforce for PR.

Here goes(Mods can pm me or delete it themselves if this is uncalled for).

Do you like realistic FPS games? Find them either not realistic enough or too realistic?
Perhaps We at www.realitymod.com have the solution for you!
We are currently developing a realistic FPS mod based on the award winning game BattleField2 by DICE.
We are striving to make Project Reality as realistic as the BF2 game engine and gameplay will allow us.

Some of the features of PRMM.02:
Added Optical zoom on all Armor
Added AP/HEI rounds for all APCs and SABOT/HEAT round for all tanks
Parachutes now only for certain kits.
Removed all 3rd person views,
Destroyed vehicles stay on the map longer to use as cover
Commander UAV and SCAN removed
Supplies no longer repair vehicles and commander assets,

And those are but a taste of what the full mod will have to offer!
There will be several more armies added most notably the British with a fresh set of vehicles both land and air as well as new weaponry.

As for right now, the minimod PRMM.02 has made the BF2 gaming experience that much better. Better for those of us who like realism better than all out arcade.
An extra dimension has been added to PRMM.02 with the addition of a modified version of Landots AAS system. (Assault And Secure) Meaning you have to take controlpoints in a certain order. [

If you are interested and want more info or talk to our communitymembers? Look no further! You can ask your questions right in this thread and have Me, [R-PUB]Troels, answer it ASAP!
If you are eager to try the mod out right away you can go directly to the download page on our site by clicking this link : http://www.realitymod.com/index.php?page=files

Also, you are always welcome to join our growing community at www.realitymod.com !
Thank you for reading this!
Project Reality TaskForce

Upvote 0
Troels said:
Well, considering the growing cries from you people, I guess it's high time that I do something about my position in the publicity taskforce for PR.

Here goes(Mods can pm me or delete it themselves if this is uncalled for).

Do you like realistic FPS games? Find them either not realistic enough or too realistic?
Perhaps We at www.realitymod.com have the solution for you!
We are currently developing a realistic FPS mod based on the award winning game BattleField2 by DICE.
We are striving to make Project Reality as realistic as the BF2 game engine and gameplay will allow us.

Some of the features of PRMM.02:
Added Optical zoom on all Armor
Added AP/HEI rounds for all APCs and SABOT/HEAT round for all tanks
Parachutes now only for certain kits.
Removed all 3rd person views,
Destroyed vehicles stay on the map longer to use as cover
Commander UAV and SCAN removed
Supplies no longer repair vehicles and commander assets,

And those are but a taste of what the full mod will have to offer!
There will be several more armies added most notably the British with a fresh set of vehicles both land and air as well as new weaponry.

As for right now, the minimod PRMM.02 has made the BF2 gaming experience that much better. Better for those of us who like realism better than all out arcade.
An extra dimension has been added to PRMM.02 with the addition of a modified version of Landots AAS system. (Assault And Secure) Meaning you have to take controlpoints in a certain order. [

If you are interested and want more info or talk to our communitymembers? Look no further! You can ask your questions right in this thread and have Me, [R-PUB]Troels, answer it ASAP!
If you are eager to try the mod out right away you can go directly to the download page on our site by clicking this link : http://www.realitymod.com/index.php?page=files

Also, you are always welcome to join our growing community at www.realitymod.com !
Thank you for reading this!
Project Reality TaskForce

Upvote 0
Double damage against infantry? It already takes 1-5 hits to kill someone. Making guns do twice the damage would just make the game too easy to campers. Machine guns and sniper rifles would become the only thing that's used, and assault rifles/smg's would become useless because of their shitty range.

The game is fantastic if you take it for what it is. It's not trying to be the most realistic game out there. It's merely trying to be a semi-realistic FPS with it's own brand of gameplay and difference in style. You guys are acting like this game is the second coming of christ.

If you didn't like BF1942, you obviously won't like BF2. After all, they are the 3rd most popular game online right now, so they must be doing something right.

Upvote 0