• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hello...

Dryfear

Nov 24, 2005
Again, who cares?
Hi! I doubt anyone remembers me, as I was around in the beginning of when RO hit. I loved the game, and was quickly addicted to it. I left just as it was getting good. I left for one of those MMORPG's...bleck. I don't know why, because those games just have no substance. In fact, they are a total waste of time.

So, I came back to my old love, WW2. And, the best WW2 FPS I'd ever played, RO. I won't be leaving anytime soon, and I am truly excited about the next release on Steam! I'll be the first in line, in January. :D

Pyros777 said:
Hey, I recognized the name right away. :D

Welcome back.

I remember you too, Pyros777! The nice Tiger tank in the sig helped, as well. :)

Anyway, these forums sure have grown...tons more people interested in the game. When I left, I wasn't sure if more people would get into the game, so that is a good sign. Not that the game wasn't good, but that it was more realistic than a lot of other games before it. And, we all know a lot of the kiddies like their COD, DOD, etc. And, those games are fine, but as I get older I want more realism.

RO delivers. Realism and fun.

Also, I'd just like to say I'm glad the team kept the same forum layout, basically, and the nice grey-red-black design. It has always been easy on the eyes, and cool to look at.

Upvote 0