• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Simple question

Watup

Feb 24, 2006
How do i pick up items, like extra ammo or a gun in the game. I thought the "use" button was what did it, but no. Is there a key i have to map for this or am i not doing something right when i crawl up to an item i need?

Thanks for the help!

love the game:D

ShapeSh1fter said:
I've basically been a sniper 4out of my 5hrs in rooost
Oh, you mean your load times are actually LESS than 2 minutes? All I ever get is the rifleman. The rifleman is my favorite role, but I'd like to be able to pick something else occasionally. :(

On-topic:
You have to first drop your weapon. I have this bound to the 'Z' key. Then you have to look down at what you want to pick and move around until the words appear on the screen giving you an option to pick it up. I found this to be more difficult than in the mod, but once I figured out where I have to be in relation to the dropped item, it's much easier to pick up things now. In fact it's better than the mod because now you can be more choosey about what you pick up.

Upvote 0