• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How excatly is the "resting" of weapons going to work?

Stiler

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 24, 2005
TN
I must say, after reading this interview I can't wait for the new RO:
http://www.gamecloud.com/article.php?article_id=2410

However I have a question about the resting of weapons, how excatly will it work?

Will it simply be like the mg and such already are, but for rifles and things now or what?

Does this mean that we can finally use window seals, etc for snipers instead of having to rely on laying prone on a well placed "box" or other misc item next to a window finally :D?

I wonder one thing.. Things always gets better in this game.. Not just a litte better, but so much better. And the strangest thing is that this team always tells the truth when they say its going to be better...
It could be everything. :) So many clever heads in this team, and Im focking prud of you all.. Heh, sounds like I'm like me mom. ;)

I've never been dissapointed of anything in every release or patch.l It always gets 80% better all the time. :) Yihaa.. Can't wait for the BIG release. And I will pay it gladly.

Upvote 0
Huzzah! Damn, i am the biggest fanboi of RO you can get, so im biased, but everything these guys do is gold.

Now RO is finally getting the exposure it deserves, and about damn time, theres 750 people browsing the forum right now.

One thing i do wonder is the system going to be like the MG's now, with deploy, undeploy animations or a more general deploy with auto undeploy. Because lifting your rifle off a sandbag isnt exactly a process in real life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Zoring[SIZE=2 said:
[/size]One thing i do wonder is the system going to be like the MG's now, with deploy, undeploy animations or a more general deploy with auto undeploy. Because lifting your rifle off a sandbag isnt exactly a process in real life.
Was just thinking this actually, I think I'd prefer it if you sort of automatically deployed/undeployed. Still, I'm very happy this is in no matter how it's implemented :D Canneh wait.

Upvote 0