• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Question's i want answered.

CamperJoe

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Netherlands
Hello!

First of all i wanto introduce myself, iam CamperJoe.
im here to ask some questions about red orchestra, becouse i want them answered offcourse.

Q : What will be the price of buying Red-Orchestra on Steam?

Q : Will the playermovements be less "Choppy" then in early'er version's?

Q : Will some sounds be improved like the MG42 sound?

Q : Anymore improvements?

Well, i really want these questions answered, ill be sticking around these forums VERY much.

CamperJoe

CamperJoe said:
Hello!

First of all i wanto introduce myself, iam CamperJoe.
im here to ask some questions about red orchestra, becouse i want them answered offcourse.

Q : What will be the price of buying Red-Orchestra on Steam?

Q : Will the playermovements be less "Choppy" then in early'er version's?

Q : Will some sounds be improved like the MG42 sound?

Q : Anymore improvements?

Well, i really want these questions answered, ill be sticking around these forums VERY much.

CamperJoe

1) Not telling yet. It will be known soon though.

2) Again, read the overview list, new 8 way animation system means our characters look great no matter what direction they are moving in!

3) Yes, and read the overview list about sounds

4) Yes, once more read the overview list for a few, and there are many more that will gradually be made known over time

Upvote 0
[CoR]MiccyNarc said:
Better than a "whine and moan about every teeny bug" session, no?

[cynical]that will come after it's finally released[/cynical]

I don't think I've ever seen anything released that didn't have some bitching by someone. I just don't think it's possible. Even if I think there was something that was released that was absolutely perfect someone would ***** if for no other reason that no one else was.

Upvote 0