• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New WWII game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it looks to me like they have some rather good artists working on this game:
ger_kar98kscopedtextured.jpg

ger_mp40textured.jpg

Too bad it looks way too ambitious to ever be finished.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Actually, this team has the rights to the Reality engine that was recently (well, not too recently) bought out by Epic. They are first making some mods to show off some of the neat stuff being put into the full game, during the full games development, and then it will be released in retail.

And for Pacific.. wait for Forgotten Hope 2 for Battlefield 2. It seems to be the only game doing that, other than Medal of Honor and the Pacific Tide mod for Far Cry.

Upvote 0
Nyu said:
wow...another game based on the Western Front...that once again over glorifies the Allies.
Wrong, it does not.
Soon you'll also be able to choose a german background in the forum, with the style being close to my sig.

You'll be able to play ever unit(if german, american, british, canadian etc.), and there'll be only one Map, normandy(160x160km). There will also be 50+ weapons. Check out the forum here for more informations.

Upvote 0
1944 may be ambitious, but unlike many other games and modifications, a programmer is actually the founder and leader of it, so many of the features of 1944 are going to be completed. ninjaBob (Ronan) is a very, very talented programmer. I don't know him personally, but we've spoke multiple times, many of which were before he had even established 1944. I am 99% sure 1944 will deliver high quality content.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.