• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Paradox Interactive Thread

I'd agree, originally I preferred HoI1, but having played many games of HoI2 I vastly prefer the systems they've used to streamline things in HoI2. Originally I really didn't like the "standard" feel of the units, but the fact that you don't have to micromanage every aspect of research & production really does help to streamline the game alot and lets you get on with the fun stuff

Upvote 0
Oh, and um, if anyone wants their Hearts of Iron 2 WWII Germanified, let me know...>_>

...yeah.

Keep it to e-mails so this topic doesn't get cluttered up with it and can stay on topic, discussing Paradox games, not graphic modifications I made. Had a small problem with that at GameFAQs.

In other news, sure, I'd gladly be a part of an mp game, just I need to stop being lazy and configure my router to work with HOI2. I should also start trying to play nations other than Germany. But ah, I hear that the game allows multiple people to play as a nation, is this true?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It just goes to prove that neo-Nazis are more like newbie-Nazis m i rite lol??

But yeah, that's another thing that got me. I realized that the tricolor was banned as "reactionary" in 1935. So not only did Paradox not use the right flag, they used one that was banned! And considering all of the effort to get every little detail squeezed in...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Krokar said:
offtopic

Rattus so why was it used on the helmets as the national flag by the wehrmacht? http://germanhelmetsinc.com/Gallery%20M35%20DD%20army%20hamburg%2010005.jpg
It was there till new standards came in 1940. After that helmets were produced with only one decal (only eagle).

/offtopic

I have to correct myself. The black-white-flag was in fact used by Third reich, but only until 1935... and the Weimarer Rebublik only used it for Ships and War, but the national falg was the black-red-gold one...

And concerning the insignia on the helmet, I really don't know... perhaps because the swastika flag was the flag of the NSDAP originally, but not of Gemrany, and the Wehrmacht, while under the command of the Nazis, was never part of the party. But that's just a guess.

Upvote 0