• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

m164oy.jpg

M16A4 service rifle. This was taken about two hours after we finished the 20k hump...our last physical graduation requirement. Then we had to do MOUT and BSRE exercises and we were done! Picture taken about 3 weeks ago.

Looking good, soldier. We are proud of you!
iconsalut2vv.gif

Upvote 0
warped said:
one time I ran outside to put out the recycle and trash bins with flip flops, shorts, and a white t-shirt. it was really cold.

Pfft, back in school, my PE teacher was a worshipper of Kneipp. That meant that we were exercising out in the snow barefoot, just with our shorts on... So even wearing trousers, shoes and/or a t-shirt is for sissies! :D

Upvote 0
JCoquillon said:
I think in most civilised country a PE teacher who did that to pupils would soon find themselves in very hot water and out of a job. As well as on some sort of offenders lisst :)

As he was the trainer of austrians national alpine skiing team (quite a popular sport here, rankin on top with football), he was quite safe in his position ;)

Upvote 0