• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-Damnation BETA (Wave Based Mission Map)

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
DAMNATION IS RELEASED

Click here

KF-Damnation BETA

UPDATE:

2-18 Update your links there was an error, but i caught it early, only a few people have the map, plz update your file :eek:

WARNING
This mission requires constant teamwork for a good win. Sharing ammo and weapons is a must.

Azura, the trader, has been held captive by the Zombie Cult. We have reason to believe that she will be sacrificed tonight, so we must go rescue her. Your job is to infiltrate the Cult's compound, and gain access to their monastery. Once she is rescued, make your way out of the compound, and back to the city streets for extraction.

Recommended 1st time play: NORMAL
Recommended 1st time SOLO play: Beginner

Normal 4-6 players
Hard 5-6 players (recommend you play it 1st on normal)

Screenshots down Below

Author
:
Fel

Total gameplay : About 55 min.

Info:

This is a perkable mission map where players can still come into the game late, and be right along with the progress. Weapons and ammo are delicately placed around the map so that players will always have ammo to kill.

This map is HARD, But we have beaten this with 4 people on Hard
ENJOY! :D

ScreenShots (I have everything on low graphics cause my comp sucks)
More Screen-shots Found Here

Wave 1

Shot00284.jpg

Shot00283.jpg

Wave 2

Shot00261.jpg

Shot00266.jpg

Wave 3

Shot00270.jpg

Shot00259.jpg

Wave 4

*ninja

Wave 5

Shot00272.jpg

ENJOY THE MAP!!!

Last edited:
Note:

The final Pat trigger isn't set up, so what i have is a pat spawning, you go through the wave a bit, kill him. THEN wait. Then the victory comes.

so once you win, wait there. There is a special surprise after pat's death.

:D

This will be fixed in final of course, gonna have to do some coding

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The List Of Failures
(all glitches and exploits I will post here)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Killling the Pat sequence is on a timer (for now)

2- VERY RARE glitch. sometimes the Fp's wont bust through the church doors. (imma change how i open the door for final)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
shino

shino

This is a cool mission map. Looks like you put alot work into it. The gameplay is intence and action at the right time well placed to the theme. When i tested the map with a team we kinda failed after we reached the trader, in the tunnels behind it. I noticed at some places the fps dropp a bit (only at the big city area view after the start when the zombies spawn) but if you dont type in console: "stat fps" you wouldnt really notice it ingame. All in all a great mission map. Keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
yea, its get to borderline lag for me in like 2 areas of wave 1. But like you said, you cant even tell.
lol took me 2 days on wave 1 to get it like it is now. I g2 spend some more time with it. It'll be fixed in final

The rest of the map is fine.

I think once i convert some buildings to mesh (which will also save space) that should speed it up more.

Upvote 0
Ive been testing with this map for months, people have seen it on servers and everything. dunno whats happening on your end.

If more people report this then i will look into it
dont put the .jpg in the folder thats just for you to follow.

UPDATE: I just dl'd what i uploaded, then gave to friend. showed up just fine for him

Last edited:
Upvote 0
great map but it was impossible to finish it for me
we are all blocked in the first wave lol
we can't open the door we must unweld

we pressed use like it was notice .. but impossible to open it
we heard a Fp behind the door and nothing happen
how long did you wait, after the you hear the fp, once the rest of the zombies come, they will break through that door.

I
On the'll probably play with some friends in hard then suicidal

haha, not much ammo for you guys on suicidal, I find it challenging on hard even. especially in wave 3-4

but i can solo normal up to about wave 4 with a firebug

Last edited:
Upvote 0
shoul we unwelded that door or not?
wait about 5minute after firest wave clear
as soon as wave 2 starts, it should take 5-15 secs for the fp's the break through the door.

This has alawys happened in all the 200 tests.

i say give it another go at it.

I think imma change how those door open for the final ver neways

Last edited:
Upvote 0