• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Perks not progressing on my dedicated servers.

Vega

Dec 3, 2005
As of the update(11/19/2009), nobody has been able to level their perks on either of my dedicated servers(hosted by Game Servers). I did a full reinstall for one of my servers, and still no perk progression. I don't play with mutators, nor do I have any custom/un-whitelisted maps, and I have VAC enabled.

Is anyone else having this issue? I did a search, and haven't been able to find anything about this recently.

If anybody has any information or suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated.

As of the update(11/19/2009), nobody has been able to level their perks on either of my dedicated servers(hosted by Game Servers). I did a full reinstall for one of my servers, and still no perk progression. I don't play with mutators, nor do I have any custom/un-whitelisted maps, and I have VAC enabled.

Is anyone else having this issue? I did a search, and haven't been able to find anything about this recently.

If anybody has any information or suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated.

Did you upload the content to the servers yourself?

Upvote 0