• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Full gloves

Krotz

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
If any small suggestion is to be implemented I would like it to be this-

Out of 10 characters only 1 doesn't have full gloves.

Full gloves always look much better than skin textures in FPS games, just remember Half Life 2, Battlefield 2142, Crysis etc.

Can you respond if you will implement full gloves?

A lot of people might like that skin texture because it looks different from the other gloved skins. Just don't pick that particular character if you like gloved hands better.

Also, why do u think every game has to be like Half life 2 or Battlefield. Sure they are great games but whether you like or don't like the skins of either game is subjective.

Upvote 0
speaking of "full gloves" or whatever

i think that scientist suit guy ( his first person model )
should match his 3rd person world model.
you can see his skin from his hand by the wrist ( i know i know its because its just a skin of the model and not a completely new model )
but the character is wearing a full body contamination suit and yet in first person you can see his skin..
it didnt bother me at first but the longer i played its been bothering me more and more

i think there should be "full gloves" for the scientist ;/
I want no skin showing!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would love to see each hands fully modeled and not the same retextured, I know it's more work and it's more complex, but since there's no third person view or anything, the hands are the only things you see of your player model.

Even if I love the agent Wilkes model, I hate how it just have different sleeves and not full gloves.

Upvote 0
you can see his skin from his hand by the wrist ( i know i know its because its just a skin of the model and not a completely new model )
but the character is wearing a full body contamination suit and yet in first person you can see his skin..

That also bothered me in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Anyway, like I said out of 10 character only 1 has gloves that show skin and fingers.

One would think then that full gloves would be the default.
Not the opposite.

Upvote 0
Functional illiteracy?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means...

Trolling again I see. Whats this? Functional illiteracy? Your running out of new words Krotz.

He certainly is. And he certainly is. It's a weekend. He hasn't had his 'Intro to Political Science' class this week yet.

Upvote 0
krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz

Upvote 0
krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz krotz

I agree!

Upvote 0
They're only gloves. As suggested, just don't use that character. You should be paying more attention to the freaks trying to bite your face off, rather than checking to see if you've broke a nail.

The idiocy is stunning! :eek:

Out of 10 characters only 1 has gloves that show skin and fingers(in the portrait of the character).

One would think then that full gloves would be the default.
Not the opposite.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd rather get feet implemented first. I'm still lobbying TWI hard. We are, and always will be, after our feet. It's the answer that led those who've been told for so long by so many to be cynical and fearful and doubtful about what we can achieve to put their gloveless hands on the arc of history and bend it once more toward the hope of feet one day. Together we can make a difference.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kfwheresmyfeet

Upvote 0