• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Serious player looking for clan/squad

TheShade

Feb 23, 2009
Hello! I am 20 years of age and I live in Sweden. I have played Red Orchestra for some time now and I really appreciate the game. It took some time to adjust to the realism in difference to Day of Defeat etc. but now I got the hang of it. I Like both tank and infantry battles and I would like to play in a clan to be able to cooperate more in battle.

I just got a headset so I can communicate via voice. My english is good. I am looking for a serious clan where I can feel that I am part of a team. That's me! Hoping to get some invites soon! ;)

// The Shade

=IcM= Is recruiting! (Yes thats why this post is here)
=IcM= has been around for a bit got a nice varied bunch of players from all over Europe. We're an English speaking clan, that generally joins every ladder/league/tournament for this game as long as its offering fair rules for us to compete in as an European clan.

In "realism" games we picked the allies side cause of lack of allies in tournaments and picked the 8th Guards Rifle Corps as our second clanname for the need of a realistic unit from ww2. Although we currently don't participate in any realism campaign because there don't seem to be any generally active realism campaigns that show activity.

We got members of all sorts of ages, generally we have some sort of a minimum age of 18 years. Although younger people that show the ability to be mature and over their period of puberty can join too. Although this does not mean that you always have to be serious, since we're not either :D.

There are no clan leaders in IcM and decisions happen by a majority vote, although with matches a temporarily match leader is chosen which can change on a per map basis (although nobody wants to do it so always must do it :( ). Everybody is equal here wether you're a member for 2 weeks or have been a member for some years.

Our emphasisis lies on team work and generally having fun together, although lately were starting to become more serious with improving against our competition. Although we're still in the beginning of this phase with no set playerbase, so it won't be like people suddenly dropping in a fully developed clan where everybody knows and understands every movement of another.

Our "trial" consists of a period of meet and greet where poeple generally see how much one likes each other. We're an pretty active clan, although activety is slightly lower than normal now since quite some people are on vacation, of course even if we play loads of matches during a week, you are not obligatory to show up for every match or whatever, you play when you cannot play.

We've got our own colocated quad core server, on which we can add every game we can find a dedicated server off. Atm we run two servers for RO one for public and one for matches, since we cannot be on more than one server at the same time anyway. Although because of having our own owned server we do require members to help paying for the server fees, although with all of our members contributing its a pretty small amount.

To end this ill quote a bit about the creation of this clan :D:

=IcM= Who the hell are they???
That

Upvote 0