• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Make me a new sig!

Britney Federline

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
I need a new sig to reflect my new lifestyle of wild mood swings, radical haircut decisions, and having the government potentially decide that I am unfit to mother my own children. I will decide the winner in a month, unless I can find some script that will allow me to rotate the sigs automatically.

Here are some images to get you started--you don't need to use just these, and bonus points for fitting in RO somehow. MS Paint is allowed, and in fact may be the best way to express my current psychological state.

britney-spears-nuts-2.jpg

274909865.jpg

britney1X171608_468x869.jpg

britneyspearsfunny-thumb.JPG

Bill Hicks Arizona Bay? It's a shame he's not around anymore.

I feel like center alligning my post.

"Ahhh, it's gone, it's gone, it's gone...All the ****ty shows are gone, all the idiots screaming in the ****ing wind are dead, I love it...leaving nothing but a cool, beautiful serenity called Arizona Bay. That's right, when L.A. falls in the ****ing ocean and is flushed away, All it will leave is Arizona Bay."

Upvote 0
Nice one Nestor!

The face on the left needs some PS though, the shadow on the back of the head isn't convincing.

That's actually a bit of hair - the photo was taken as she was having it shaved off.

BTW - I do not think that using terms like skank and so on are very helpful. I am feeling a bit guilty now about mocking someone who clearly has a few mental problems.

Upvote 0
That's actually a bit of hair - the photo was taken as she was having it shaved off.

BTW - I do not think that using terms like skank and so on are very helpful. I am feeling a bit guilty now about mocking someone who clearly has a few mental problems.

Oh noes!

Nestor is ill or is it the midlife crisis ... :confused:

Hope you get well soon

Upvote 0