• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will Tripwire add the Contest maps to next patch ?

all i can say is i have been contacted by "someone" about "something" regarding "something" i made, and they would like to use it in the next "something"

but i didnt check my "something" fast enough, and now their "something" has been deleted automatically from my "something" so i hope they will send me back that "something" so i can fill it in, so they can use my "something" in their next "something" :)

Upvote 0
all i can say is i have been contacted by "someone" about "something" regarding "something" i made, and they would like to use it in the next "something"

but i didnt check my "something" fast enough, and now their "something" has been deleted automatically from my "something" so i hope they will send me back that "something" so i can fill it in, so they can use my "something" in their next "something" :)
Ah, now it's all making sense.

Upvote 0

that must be Something! :D

Upvote 0
I do not know if they will include the contest maps in a patch or whatever, anyhow the map-pack is out there for anyone who wants to get it.

Don't forget that the official maps have that certain Tripwire touch.

Its something that I'm sure they want to keep, you know, a certain, savoir-faire.

I would like to see more maps and maybe just a helicopter or two !:D ...:p

Upvote 0