• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Murphy's Rules of RO

m1ke068

Sep 11, 2006
1. Your stamina will always run out the second you are in perfect line of enemy fire.

2. The weapon you have been waiting to pick up, will always be under a stack of other equipment you dont need, therefore the time it takes to pick up that weapon with ammo is in inverse proportion to the speed the enemy will see you and shoot you.

3. Continue.....

1. when you are a sapper on a sweet solo rush into enemy, on a killing spree untill yer weapon gets shot from your hands. naturaly, its murphys law that a sachel automaticaly pops into yer hands and you immediately rip its chord and toss it. left dancing through the raindrops the enemy is spraying at you, you must try to grab yer dropped weapon and its ammo pouch while making a dash for cover. all of a sudden a squad of teammates come to your aid just in time for you all to be blown apart.:D
2. on the defense of kaukasus i love to own the tower ruin as a soviet. running amock within the ruins killing and stabbing germans while raining down a hail storm of nades. it seems i always get popped by the guy who i attack from behind. its about an even chance that as i shoot him down he will turn and hip shoot me one time with a rifle.:eek:

Upvote 0
After you flank the enemy, and while you attempt a bayonet kill, you will be killed by a friendly nade meant for the same enemy.

The amount of time you spend going around the enemy to hit them from behind is inversely proportional to the amount of time it takes for you to get shot by your own teammate from at least 150 yards away, it will be the best shot he takes all night.

Upvote 0