• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

What you're buying? :p

ukkoyz9.jpg

PS: I know my comp ****s.

Upvote 0

PS: Not my problem that one guy asked for it :p
Hey Oldih I just got BFME2 and started playing it and noticed something strange, when I am playing as the evil forces as units die off they don't get taken out of my command pool.

So I could have built an army of 600 command points worth, had 500 of them die in a massive battle and now I can only build like 100 command points worth of guys. At one point I only had enough command points to field an army of like two trolls?!

Is that the way it's meant to be or is it some kind of glitch?

Upvote 0

Terradyne-Scout-Buggies in action or something. I prefer the Raptors as they can capture buildings and their coolness factor is about 3 times higher, but in this mission my Dropship was shot down, so I had to take what was there.
They aren't that bad after all.

I like the unit sizes in this game. Relative to their sizes, every unit can shoot very far and they look cool near (or in) buildings too. Not like some games, where an infantery unit could probably stomp a building and a tank isn't much bigger than a grunt.

Upvote 0