• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for mature flexible clan

YankeeDoodle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2006
I play under the name Proud_Infidel and while I'm not the best player, I'm pretty decent.

I have a job, family, friends etc so I really can't commit to practicing at certain days/times every week but would like to be part of a clan that likes to have fun and does more teamwork than the average pubber. Also, if the opportunity presents itself I can be somebody who can participate in matches/scrimmages when possible. I'm also not opposed to realism clans.

I do have one firm requirement. If the clan leader or any clan member has ever utterd n00b or pwnd without a large dose of sarcasm, my consience prevents me from being in that clan. :cool:

Maybe try out icm: www.icm-clan.com
we play in the EFO realism league, the RO ladder, and the Wintercup :).
Were a "european" with members from all over the world, we play alot of matches everyweek but youre not forced to attend you can play when you feel like it.

Although afcourse being a bit active would be nice :)

Our trial period consists of basically chatting with everybody so you and we can find out if we all like each other.

"=IcM= Who the hell are they???
That’s a good question, and to answer it a bit of history.
Three guys (Mental, Custard and Winters) who had grown so old and become so physically ravaged they couldn’t keep up with anyone else, decided to form their own clan for retired gamers, sort of like a donkey sanctuary for abused animals. With the stated aim of having fun and not being leet (like they had a choice) they set about recruiting like minded and similarly incapacitated players to join their (often drunken) merry band.
Andy1D, Madame TK and Fuji are all that remain of the initial batch of no hopers, these were joined over time by rejects from DR, Wolfhound, The Duke, Schultz, Sn!p, Flook, Dew and later Gonzo. The assimilation of the dregs of gaming continued as ex DaDs stalwarts (with emphasis on the warts) Lord Bamber, Scooter, Beefy and Tenderfoot joined the fold. The current crop of players was completed when Squidward was dragged kicking and screaming from the dark side of SWE and chained to a post until his small brain had been sufficiently washed.
In terms of gaming, Medal of Honour Allied Assault was the foundation stone of the Clan. As time went by, the popularity of the game with other clans within the community abated, (probably as a result of the whupping handed out by IcM) and interest began to wane with some members of IcM too.
Enter Call of Duty 2. Early take up of the game by about half the members was followed by a gradual decline in interest as the pitfalls of the game became more apparent.
Then came Red Orchestra, a good proportion of the clans regular players quickly became addicted, and IcM had found a game that complemented MOHAA insofar as it maintained the WWII interest, whilst providing a completely different style of play.
And now IcM are moving on with both games, recruiting drives have started for both games, with a number of potential members talking to the clan and playing with them on a regular basis to ensure that both sides are happy with the arrangements.

Upvote 0
Ah, your requirement is sweet music to my ears.

I've started a little outfit -- 'Ignis Fatuus' -- with a friend of mine, with the intention of forming an easy-going group of mature individuals like yourself.

We haven't had any luck so far, so come help us get the ball rolling.

Although we don't have the membership to be active in clan matches yet, you can join us in the Iron Crescendo tournament for some great organized battles.

If you're interested, just PM me. To check out our website, click my signature.

See you around.

Upvote 0
Forgive the utter ramblings and spamming of the iCm clan but you get used to it in time .....

Im here to answer your post of recruitment.

Deathsquad13 is a multi gaming clan with a Ro section of approx 9 members.

Our average age is 35 and we play almost every night.

We have our own server and TS channel so we can communicate in game and have a laugh at the same time.

We arent the best clan around but we try our best and have fun doing so ....

|DS13| Ro Section are looking for 3-4 new members to make a full combat team ..... the invites there for you.

If you would like to drop in our Teamspeak and have a chat before making a decision feel free to do so , the same goes for our server which we attend most nights.

We too for our sins, work, have kids, are married but get away from it all on the battlefield :D

Ro server IP & TS details can be found on our site : http://www.deathsquad13.com

or add me to msn [email protected]
xfire - konvict99

Good luck in your search for a Ro home.

Upvote 0
Forgive the utter ramblings and spamming of the iCm clan but you get used to it in time .....

Im here to answer your post of recruitment.

What a nice way of recruiting you guys do, by putting other people down. Ssurely shows how social you are :'(

All icm members love icm with a passion thats why so many ppl will respons to people seeking for a clan we want to enlarge our family.

We havent got ranks or leaders all recruiting and active posting doesnt gain us personally anything, we do it out of love for our clan on an individual basis. Nobody is forced to reply to a topic and all guys in here check these forums themselves.

We're highly active and passionate about RO, the principles of our clan are built around equality and fun. We even got no clanleaders :O.

Upvote 0
Hello YankeeDoodle!

YankeeDoodle looking for a teamplay oriented Mature clan to have fun with and make some comrades, If you were to join us your tags ingame wouldn't be the long {187thMgDiv} we only use that tag on the site, the tag we use ingame is {187th}.
We mostly play infantry style maps, mostly German side clan, but we will play the Russian side on occasion.

heres a run down of what we look for:

The Type of players we are looking for:
.Players with a good attitude,the interest to play as a team
.Players that are mature in their play
.Players that want to be on a team
.Players with tactical ability
.noobs are welcome
.An interest in expanding or improving oneself for future competitions
.Players that want to have fun and are tired of being a server surfer
.We want players that want to go to matches, and eventually the RO Ladder
.Players that want to become more skillful than what they are now
.We want players that want to have fun, and be excited everytime they go play
.We play Rainbow six 3: Ravenshield also, as this game is optional from our main game we use it for play and to practice on, so we are also looking for players that would be open to improving their skills and playing this game as a coordinated team
.We also want players that are sick of the selfish, and childish crap on the servers
.We also want players who want to relax, and have fun
.players that want to be themselves team or no team

If you fall into some of these things then we want you!

Come check our Website out:
www.187thmgdiv.com

Our server address is

{187thMgDiv}Gunter
Clan Leader/site admin
2054276990100938045VHsCRy_th.jpg
{187thMgDiv} "Ne Desit Virtus"- Let Valor Not Fail

Upvote 0
Wow this thread has gotten alot of play for 1 day :D. Well cuz, nice to see you wanting to make something of your RO days. DS13 is a cool unit and ICM are a crazy bunch. I love killin them both. " you know they will never admit it":p They always make a pub great. I am the Ghost of Mein*Teil, better know as {-ROPLAYER-}71. I am a co-clan leader of the ROPLAYER'S. I had a breif stent as core Commander for Iron Cresendo "which is a tournament type battle" and the leader of the now dead =213= clan from the MOD days. ROPLAYER is two clans formed into one clan. So its =213= and the mighty Volks Hammer clan conjoined. We strive to be great but with all of the same factors as you, WIFE, KIDS, WORK, FRIENDS "Well maybe not friends" but all of what you have. We do have a dedicated crew who play everyday and also the "WHEN EVER UNIT, yeah when ever they can play". We are relaxed bunch who love to have fun and play ro.

website www.roplayer.com
vent vent7.gameservers.com port 4268

Even if you dont join up stop by the website hang out and you and anyone else are always welcome on to the vent to pub.

Upvote 0