• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

From what I have seen so far, achievements still arent working as intended because im getting them for gamemodes I havnt played since they were unlocked in the beta. Im not sure if this was part of what we are supposed to be testing though so im not sure if it matters quite yet.

As for the sound bug, I havnt had any problems myself but im pretty sure someone was playing one of the games with no sound whatso ever earlier.

Stats also dont seem to be fixed yet, but its too soon to say whether it is kind of working. It seems sometimes you lose your progress but rank up at the start of the next game.

As far as performance improvements are concerned, some people have claimed the game is running better for them. I personally havnt seen too much of a difference myself but I never had a problem in the first place.

I hope my perspective so far is helpful in some way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was in the same game as Archande for quite a bit;

We did have one person in the game who had lost sound progressively throughout the countdown matches on Commissar's House, down to the point where the only sound he was hearing was the bolt of his rifle, but upon switching to Barracks, he had all sound back.

I'm playing a bit more throughout the day to make sure my stats are going up correctly, so I'll be back with news on that, but so far they have been recording correctly.

Upvote 0
I just got done playing on the server. It only had like 8 players and some bots. ....

I remember this. I was there at the same time.

Can't really tell if the stats were working but the achievements weren't. I got "Unhatched Bronze" for gunning down a russian NCO inside a building.

Ok, maybe the fix is supposed to work for the actual stats only?

Upvote 0
Mmkay, I have tried to make the same post several times but for some reason it still wont appear in the thread, hopefully this time it will work..

Anyway, after playing a few hours longer, stats do seem to be working up to now but the way they are being displayed for me in game seems to be off. I am at Battlehardened rank with rifleman but when it adds my stats up at the end of a game it still shows I am leveling up frontline, and continues to add experiance to the already full bar. The honour progress bar seems right although the numbers after it are not.
[notaurl]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541780788526581748/B8775C253065D8E3C72B95371CBDB44141371822/[/notaurl]

In the main menu on the other hand it seems to look fine.
[notaurl]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541780788526578910/6C7C1A8A48BD84E50D72B5CFC2CC00A37B7C12B8/[/notaurl]

As for achievements, it seems they are generally working properly, however I got some wrongfully, namely 'Bleed on me?' which I was awarded for my first kill rather than the 50th bleedout, and 'Territory Rookie, and 'Experianced Territory' after the first game I played, which was a countdown game. All others I have been given seem fine.

Edit: Sorry for making the same post serveral times. They werent appearing in the thread a long time after I made them and I thought they werent going to. I have deleted the excess posts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
same as earlier. stats are working great but the sound cuts out. not all of it. i can hear music at times and usually gunfire although it's a bit muted. no talking or other noises.
my sound card is on the motherboard and it's a asrock m3a77ode anything else about my system you want to know, just ask.

Same. Gun sounds disappear and I'm left with only the music.

New minimap is horrible !

Upvote 0