• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Petition for personal level reset

Zounas

Nov 24, 2010
First I'd like to say that I love leveling up and unlocking new stuff in multiplayer games. I was waiting eagerly to level up in RO2 and unlock stuff and get achievements. However this has been taken away from me. I have gotten achievements that I shouldn't have and my weapons are all leveled up.

For example my kar is already lvl19 and I haven't really played rifleman at all. In fact I have only booked 12 hours in the game and I mostly play squad leader. I don't really care about kills and other stats but I would have liked to get the achievements, level the weapons and my honor level myself.

This is why I would like to have an option for total reset of my level progression/stats. If the devs could answer if it is even possible. Here is a screenshot that proves that my stats cannot be right.

Og51o.jpg

lols, for accuracy over the 10000% mark, one should really have a weapon quality of "used well" instead of well used.

I hear you thought mate same thing happened to me, albeit only 500% accuracy with a gun ive never used.

Im sure there will be a way to reset em after they system is completely fixed ( theres a way to do it for kf )

Upvote 0