• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got my vote for the most misleading thread name 2011.

I have yet to see anyone explain to him that his "Refound" word, is most likely spelled as "Refund", if I interpreted the sentence correctly anyways. You can't really blame him for it if nobody tells him it's wrong.

Also he should note that if he refunds the game now, the procedure might take a week or 2. Which means that the Beta he wants to pay extra for will already be finished.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have yet to see anyone explain to him that his "Refound" word, is most likely spelled as "Refund", if I interpreted the sentence correctly anyways. You can't really blame him for it if nobody tells him it's wrong.

Also he should note that if he refunds the game now, the procedure might take a week or 2. Which means that the Beta he wants to pay extra for will already be finished.

He should be able to buy the DDE before getting a refund... that is of course if he has the means..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.