• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta on 23rd of August theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna repost this because it is still relevant.

7EZCD.jpg

Reactions: Actin and MrLebanon
Upvote 0
Maybe that is bright side in your washed brain. Now you can take all oil for yourself and start pushing demoNcray with "fight for freedom"(killing civilians).
Oi, it is NATO supported but it is a popular revolution, christ you make it sound like this is Iraq or Afghanistan. Ghadhafi was the guy killing civilians if I remember right. He is also wanted by the international court, who also have warrants for Cheny and Rumsfeld...

Upvote 0
Yeah its nothing to do with the Final test. They're just testing the "Beast" server. They do it quite often.

Actually, they said this: "We are gathering balance stats in a map rotation. Join us!"

So, logic would dictate (at least to me) that if they have balance issues they insist on fixing prior to granting early "beta" access to DDE customers, they will not even know if there are remaining balance issues until some time tonight. Then, they will have to determine what is causing the issues, attempt a fix or fixes, then have another beta test to see if that worked. In short, it looks to me as if even the end of the week may be optimistic, at best.

But, it also seems to me that the best way to test balance issues would be to allow the early access to begin so that they can monitor the issue on a greater scale and determine which issues are arising most commonly ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oi, it is NATO supported but it is a popular revolution, christ you make it sound like this is Iraq or Afghanistan. Ghadhafi was the guy killing civilians if I remember right. He is also wanted by the international court, who also have warrants for Cheny and Rumsfeld...

you start about politic now i must respond. NATO starts to kill civilians, in Serbia,Iraq,Avganistan and ofc latest lybia.Gadaffi didnt killed 1 civilian.NATO generals dont go to court , and tell me why that? One day NATO will be destroyed and i hope that i will see that day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.