• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[mod request]Custom trader time

Doesn't work for me or I'm just doing something wrong:
\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\System in file killingfloor I've changed TimeBetweenWaves to 10, but it's still a minute in game.
3VoU

Upvote 0
In KillingFloor.ini

TimeBetweenWaves=60

set to 120
and ul get 2 min trade time

I dont think that would work, except maybe on a sandbox game. If it works on a normal game it most likely disables perks, if not then... would be kinda odd considering trader time is part of the difficulty.

But as a reply to the topic, yeah surely (?) its possible to make a mutator like that, if I have time during the weekend I might be able to whip up a simple mut which sets the trader time to a specific value but Im not sure if my skills are enough to allow you to set it yourself within the mut. Perhaps a more experienced coder can do it.

Just have to limit it so you cant set it higher than the default trader time in current difficulty. Or if it cant figure out the difficulty by itself then use the HoE trader time as a max value.

Upvote 0
Bump? I'd like to have trader time configurable trought the mutator for every difficulty together. Maybe bypass beginner's 1:30 limit if possible? If not then It would just enough to have one mutator set to 1:30 on all difficulties and second one set to 30? Anyways anything that's related to edit trader time is welcome. Thanks in advance. (If this is too hard/impossible to do then don't bother I won't be sad but It would be useful to do something about this) :)

Upvote 0