• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

More MP Modes?

SCandChives

Grizzled Veteran
May 5, 2011
New Zealand
I did a quick search and couldn't find anything on the subject, at least not recent.

I know that we are getting Countdown, Territory, Firefight etc. but wouldn't it be nice to have more MP game modes:confused:. I would personally like a kind of "search and destroy" mode where perhaps one team must track down and destroy the other teams radio. And to prevent arty being used to just obliterate it, it could be hidden underground, we've already seen that some maps have underground portions.
What do you guys think?
If you have ideas for other modes please post them.

(PS: I'm new to the forums officially but have been lurking for a while now so I have a decent idea of the game and it's community. Can't wait for release.:D)

Tripwire consists of only 20 guys at the office, and about 10 outside contractors, i seriously doubt they have the manpower to throw any more gametypes at this game this late in development.

The game comes with a full SDK however, so feel free to make it.
I'm meaning after release if need be. I don't really mind either way, just a thought.

Upvote 0
RO is a war game, not a regular shooter, thus there can only be gametypes that are realistic for the setting of the game. Search and destroy is more like commando stuff, not suitable for larger engagements with regular infantry units like RO.

If that where true, Firefight woulden't have unlimited class selection..

And besides that, modders will do whatever modders will, so yeah, i kinda expecting to see zombies at some point, modders lubs dem sum zombies.

Upvote 0