• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New weapon coming! G11

The_Sorrow

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Australia
Yo dudes :)

Hipnox modeled a G11 Assault rifle or what ever it is and I have been animating it and process is going great!, USP waits and for the G11 I need a texture, J.D UVUnwrapped it so it's ready to be textured, [TW]RedTide helped to get it rigged and he did a great job. I'll find some sounds for it soon, I just want to finish Animations, any HD texturing help would great :)

Looks epic - is it scoped or iron sighted {and by scoped i'm guessing a red dot? the black ops one didnt have good scoping :( }
uses the scope on the top but I'm not quite sure about it's details yet, and ty for comment :)
I'll program for you.
thanks BroBro, MAXIMUM BRO FIST!
Unique and good looking model, (kf needs more unique weapons like this) great looking animations so far, can't wait to test this out when you get it in game Sorrow.
indeed it is, and I much agree on KF needing more unique weapons, Ithink it's current ones are quite good, you don't see lever action rifles that look that good in games much, it'll be released ASAP, finnishing Anims :)
Looks awesome buddy, will keep my eye on this for sure :p
thanks bro
Ditto, gonna make a nice addition :)
indeed it will

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just a suggestion - there was a rifle demo'd recently, M99 or a hunting rifle, I cant remember which, but the scope didn't take up the whole screen like the cbow - that would be nice on this gun - I wanna be able to see my surroundings while scoping a bit. But GJ so far.

This can be achieved by setting the scope in the options to: Model (low)

Upvote 0